Rich Wilts

Re: hows this looking
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 12:15:55 pm »
I would get the fella whos doing it for you to re-type the altered text completely so its exactly the same as the text on the left. Its a bit bigger and seems an off white too as it is, which doesn't look good.

HALTON

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 12:21:59 pm »
I would get the fella whos doing it for you to re-type the altered text completely so its exactly the same as the text on the left. Its a bit bigger and seems an off white too as it is, which doesn't look good.

Thank you you've been a big help
i just need some good photos now but its hard as i work alone lol
thanks again

Rich Wilts

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 12:26:07 pm »
you're welcome.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 12:27:31 pm »
I'll send some over later, if I remember, off out for a few hours.

HALTON

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 12:31:18 pm »
I'll send some over later, if I remember, off out for a few hours.

thank you ill remind you  ;D ;D cheers fella

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »
Quarter- light , can you please make me a leaflet for free as I also have no idea what I'm doing? 👍

HALTON

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 12:45:18 pm »
Quarter- light , can you please make me a leaflet for free as I also have no idea what I'm doing? 👍
Read full post he did not do it he altered a few things as this is how the forum should be ;D

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 12:48:10 pm »
Read full post he did not do it he altered a few things as this is how the forum should be ;D

Iv read all ur posts about ur leaflet, wish I'd have asked for a word for word advice on my leaflet . Very good thinking, I'm jealous  ;D

HALTON

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 12:53:28 pm »
you get no were in life with out asking  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 12:58:25 pm »
Your biggest error here is your trying a one leaflet fits all - by doing this your missing all your target customers.

That picture ( weather it's you or stock ) will not appeal to a single residential customer, yes it's smart, it's cleaver but will not identify you with the domestic market, likewise commercial customers ( serious ones, not your high street pound land shop ) will be looking for commercial customers and not from flyers, brochure at the very least is required with no cross over to residential.

As stated earlier, you have far too much info, it's just not needed, it's something we as window cleaners feel is needed, but it's not, in fact out best pickup rate is from our latest tri fold leaflet that doesn't have any window cleaning on the front, just a local windmill in the broads.....

Go figure that one out  ???

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

HALTON

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 01:03:19 pm »
Your biggest error here is your trying a one leaflet fits all - by doing this your missing all your target customers.

That picture ( weather it's you or stock ) will not appeal to a single residential customer, yes it's smart, it's cleaver but will not identify you with the domestic market, likewise commercial customers ( serious ones, not your high street pound land shop ) will be looking for commercial customers and not from flyers, brochure at the very least is required with no cross over to residential.

As stated earlier, you have far too much info, it's just not needed, it's something we as window cleaners feel is needed, but it's not, in fact out best pickup rate is from our latest tri fold leaflet that doesn't have any window cleaning on the front, just a local windmill in the broads.....

Go figure that one out  ???

Darran
Thanks for your input
i supose its whats inside the tri folded leaflet that made the difference ?

Smudger

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 01:12:26 pm »
Possible, but they do have to engage the brain and open the front cover to see what's inside, sometimes they see a flyer on the floor and just scoop it up into the bin.

We use flyers for residential, brochures for commercial

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

HALTON

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2015, 01:25:48 pm »
Possible, but they do have t
ge the brain and open the front cover to see what's inside, sometimes they see a flyer on the floor and just scoop it up into the bin.

We use flyers for residential, brochures for commercial

Darran

Would it be better to delete the commercial and domestic window cleaning service and just put domestic window cleaning service as these are for domestic properties
Thanks

Smudger

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »
That's what I would do personally

Darran

HALTON

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2015, 02:01:04 pm »
That's what I would do personally

Darran
I was thinking of removing both commercial and domestic and just having the window cleaning services you can depend on that sounds better doesn't it ?
Thanks

Smudger

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2015, 02:35:15 pm »
Sounds good to me

Whatever you decide, be comfortable with it, the most you believe in yourself and your service the more confident you will be with customers and turn those enquiries into regular work

Darran

HALTON

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2015, 02:40:04 pm »
Sounds good to me

Whatever you decide, be comfortable with it, the most you believe in yourself and your service the more confident you will be with customers and turn those enquiries into regular work

Darran
;)

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2015, 06:38:04 pm »
From my own experience it makes little difference what the leaflet looks like, I've printed my own basic ones with just black and white text and I've paid to have coloured double sided ones with pictures. They all have roughly the same return, which will usually be very poor anyway. But aslong as you have plenty delivered you will pick up the odd job and that will get you into the areas and fingers crossed you will gain more work from people seeing you working and referals.

dazmond

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 09:51:11 am »
if you work alone why are you making out your a company with a "team" of cleaners?

if your targeting mainly domestic work i would nt use that leaflet in a million years.

price higher/work harder!