johnmaggy

GUTTER VAC SYSTEM FOR SALE
« on: February 15, 2010, 11:59:15 am »
HI, due to the intended purchase of a Brother 541 direct to garment printer for my g/fs t-shirt business I am selling our gutter vac system.

The system consists of Omnivac 48 foot gutter vacuum poles with attachments ie: metal bend pipe, blue plastic flexi pipe, attachment ends for blue pipe, square end for industrial gutters, thin end for domestic and a round end. The vac is a  Numatic WVD900 vacuum with 45 feet of 51mm hose all in perfect working order. The vac is a 110 volt and can be seen working.

PLUS
I am also putting with it the sentient wireless colour camera with 2.4 inch lcd wireless monitor that can be rigged up to show the custy before and after.

PLUS
Nothern tools telescopic (pressure washing) wand this does have the bend attachment for cleaning the gutters (ive never used the wand and the nozzels will need to be bought from northern)

We have used the vac on several occasions upto 4 stories high with great results everything is in good working order and we had no problems with it at all. The vac has cyclonic inlet which means less blockages.

I am putting it on here before we list it on ebay. Please no dreamers or timewasters many thanks

£1000 the lot

I intended to just use this as an add on for the drivecleaning we do and havn't really pushed it as a standalone business but the potential is out there and all the jobs we did do with it the customers and passers by seemed impressed with the idea.

Contact on here or 07930185009. We are in the Birmingham area. Best time to contact me by phone is between 10 and 4

We also have a 6KVA genny that I may be open to offers on.

STEVE-UK

Re: GUTTER VAC SYSTEM FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:24:59 pm »
would you sell just the 48ft poles?

mattman

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 07:36:41 am »
hi johnmaggy,
i am interested in the lot. can you e mail me any pics? ;D

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 06:15:09 pm »
as this been sold if not please email me info@cleanandshinemk.co.uk

thx manny

Frankybadboy

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:50:54 pm »
can you please send me picture at

rich-frank@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

tony braid

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 07:15:50 pm »
Hi MATE MY NAME IS TONY I AM INTRESTED IN GUTTER VAC CAN U SEND ME SOME SHOTS CHEERS 
braidy@tinyworld.co.uk               

Rogue Trader

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 08:47:13 pm »
HI, due to the intended purchase of a Brother 541 direct to garment printer for my g/fs t-shirt business I am selling our gutter vac system.

The system consists of Omnivac 48 foot gutter vacuum poles with attachments ie: metal bend pipe, blue plastic flexi pipe, attachment ends for blue pipe, square end for industrial gutters, thin end for domestic and a round end. The vac is a  Numatic WVD900 vacuum with 45 feet of 51mm hose all in perfect working order. The vac is a 110 volt and can be seen working.

PLUS
I am also putting with it the sentient wireless colour camera with 2.4 inch lcd wireless monitor that can be rigged up to show the custy before and after.

PLUS
Nothern tools telescopic (pressure washing) wand this does have the bend attachment for cleaning the gutters (ive never used the wand and the nozzels will need to be bought from northern)

We have used the vac on several occasions upto 4 stories high with great results everything is in good working order and we had no problems with it at all. The vac has cyclonic inlet which means less blockages.

I am putting it on here before we list it on ebay. Please no dreamers or timewasters many thanks

£1000 the lot

I intended to just use this as an add on for the drivecleaning we do and havn't really pushed it as a standalone business but the potential is out there and all the jobs we did do with it the customers and passers by seemed impressed with the idea.

Contact on here or 07930185009. We are in the Birmingham area. Best time to contact me by phone is between 10 and 4

We also have a 6KVA genny that I may be open to offers on.

BARGAIN!!

i wish i waited a couple of months i paid nearly 3 times that. If it is not now sold and you are in the market for one of these i would be getting straight on the motorway and hacking it up to Brum!!

johnmaggy

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 11:43:39 am »
Hi Have sent you both pics just let me know if theres anything else you need to know.

You are right Matt3 it is a bargain..........do you think I would get more on ebay business opportunity section?

ronne at rcwcleaning i couldnt send you email it just keeps coming back delvery failure???

mattman

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 10:30:36 pm »
hi johnmaggy, i was wandering wether i will need a generator to run 110v vacuum?

johnmaggy

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 11:25:36 am »
Hi Mattman, yes you run it from a 6 kva genny, like I said above I have one here that we used which I am thinking of selling, its just wether my g/f is going to use it when she does markets for the t-shirt/mug printing, I dont think she will because of all the equipment she would have to take with her ie printer, laptop, heat press etc so if anyone comes for the other stuff Im sure I will might be able to convince her that the genny can go for the right price to.

kenh

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 05:33:48 pm »
hi, Could you send pics to highlight@lineone.net
Thanks Kenh

bazzer789

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 10:20:31 am »
hi johnmaggy
could you send me pictures barryvee@btinternet.com thanks

Pdh

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 12:02:21 pm »
hi could i have some pics .dirkstar@sky.com  thanks

johnmaggy

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 02:41:16 pm »
Have sent pics any questions feel free to contact me, thanks

johnmaggy

Re: GUTTER VAC SYSTEM SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 02:54:07 pm »
............SOLD SOLD SOLD..............

davaw

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 07:31:26 pm »
hi im going to buy a cheap vrsion off he omni vac but i want the full set up camera and the jet wash can you tell me were you got urs from and what you used etc what camera were did u buy from and mainly what u used for the jetting the gutters any help will be gratefull as cant afford the 5600 they charge

British Pep

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 12:09:49 am »
Hi mate would you please send pics? Cheers

British Pep

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 12:23:58 am »
Sorry forgot to add e-mail address for the pics goose1917@aol.com  Kind Regards

British Pep

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 06:15:42 am »
Is this still up for grbs please send pics, Ta. Im looking for a complete gutter vac system.