paul marshall

gardiners pole for sale
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:49:05 pm »
for sale . a gardiners c l x pole complete with pole hose , fitting , and an extreme medium mixed wide brush , also a brand new full set of clamps and 2 brand nrw resi necks ... im after 100 pound for it all ...which i will put towards a new ioics pole ....... i bought this pole about 9 weeks ago as everyone said how good they were , but i just dont get it , i dont like the clamps , maybe its something im doing wrong but im adjusting them all the time and am working with them open some times as they are that stiff , so whoever buys it best come and have a look first , i dont want any advice on how to adjust it or take it apart and clean , i just want to get shut and try something else , i wont be selling for much less than 100 as  i may as well keep it a spare if i cant get half my cash back , maybe a true gardiners fan can give it the love and time it deserves
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: gardiners pole for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:04:46 pm »
Paul iv a m8 in crocky who
Would buy this  ;)
Txt me tomoz
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

paul marshall

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:18:37 pm »
the trouble is gav i dont know if its faulty or not , so he would have to see it first , colin has seen it so he may be able to shed some light on the subject , but i just cant work with it ,

richywilts

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:51 pm »
ID BE INTERESTED IN HAVING A LOOK PAUL GIVE US A SHOUT TMOZ 07894821844
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

paul marshall

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 09:29:08 pm »
its just goin to be first here gets it really lads my number is 07958959819 . but again i must stress it may be faulty unless everyone has trouble with the clamps

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 09:50:55 pm »
the trouble is gav i dont know if its faulty or not , so he would have to see it first , colin has seen it so he may be able to shed some light on the subject , but i just cant work with it ,

Hi Paul

I asked you to email me a few weeks back about this pole when you previously posted, but I didn't hear from you.

These clamps have been on the market for 3 years now and have been fitted to over 10,000 poles so it is unlikely that the problem is just that you are not operating the pole/clamps correctly. It is far more likely that there is something wrong with the tubing sections - perhaps a faulty tube diameter.

Could you drop me an email on alex@agardiner.co.uk with your contact phone number and postcode (to make sure we get the right Paul Marshall) and I can arrange collection of the pole (and the emergency kit originally provided - we had heard of your reputation  :) ) to look into this fault.

Once I have seen it and identified the manufacturing fault then we can either give you a refund, or send the pole back for you to use or sell on as a properly functioning pole. I would advise that it is best not to sell it as it is, as it will be unlikely that it is a fault that anyone else can sort.

Ste M

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 10:25:42 pm »
now thats customer service for you, get it sent off paul otherwise you may get someone messing you about if they buy it

paul marshall

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 10:31:22 pm »
thanx alex , i didnt really want the  hassle of sending it back or paying postage , and i was sure i would just be told it was my own fault , so thought it a waste of time i did try to email you but this message kept coming up [ default mail clientis not properly installed ] im rubish on computers , anyway ive gone on your website and gone on contact form and have sent you my details , thanx paul

paul marshall

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 10:36:56 pm »
sorry now its saying a general script has apeared , i will get the kids to look into it tomorow [ more money ] and send you my details  ???

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 10:48:37 pm »
sorry now its saying a general script has apeared , i will get the kids to look into it tomorow [ more money ] and send you my details  ???

Hi Paul

Don't worry. We'll give you a ring tomorrow to arrange collection.

paul marshall

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 10:53:03 pm »
thanx alex , cant say fairer than that ;D

paul marshall

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 06:16:01 am »
well as you can see its no longer for sale for now anyway , so i will delete this post tonight , i will leave it here for a few hours just so people who were interested can see whats going on ..i dont want to be known as a time waster  :D

sean c

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 01:00:14 pm »
im interseted would you post it i will pay postage of coarse cheers sean [ 07967965931]

paul marshall

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 01:09:29 pm »
sorry sean its on hold for now,

paul marshall

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:43 pm »
well alex said he would ring me , and at 9.09 am my phone rang , it was the very pleasent voice of anne , we can pick it up for you she said , oh great what day ?? well today she replied , oh great that was quick , and by 11am the pole was on itsway back to the equally pleasent cornwall , now thats service , mind you i have never complained or doubted gardiners customer service so i shouldnt be suprised , im just not struck on the pole [ im in the minoraty here i know ] so the best that can happen is i get a full refund , or my pole was faulty and repaired one works like a dream or worst case i can sell the repaired one under used but in good condition , either way im pleased with the result , thanx ann and alex ,  ;D ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 04:03:58 pm »
Paul Matty in crocky will defo
Have it !!
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

DaveG

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:13 pm »
Paul, ask Gardiners to send it straight to me  ;D
You can't polish a turd

wfp master

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 04:27:00 pm »
well as you can see its no longer for sale for now anyway, so i will delete this post tonight , i will leave it here for a few hours just so people who were interested can see whats going on ..i dont want to be known as a time waster  :D
oh well

Ste M

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 05:20:26 pm »
Thanks for the pole paul, £50 I'd be mad to of turned it down, can't believe all it needed was the clamps adjusting. Bargain

paul marshall

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 08:20:36 am »
 ;D ;D ;D 45 pound ste i paid your petrol as well remember  ;D