matt

J reg Passat estate
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:45:28 am »
red in colour, 5 doors, interior isnt bad (though the drivers seat has a slight rip)

i nice little motor, ive been happy with it for the last 3 years for work, i use WFP and have 2 water barrels in the front passenger footwell, 2 each in the rear footwells and then 2 in the rear with my cart, i have put 2 more on the rear seat when ive had to

passed MOT 2 - 3 months ago, needed some welding on the rear seat-belt mounts and new brake pads and disks and a new battery a few months B4 that

207.000 miles, it drives well though and they do go on for ever

ive just spent 180 quid on it and just got it taxed for 6 months

so looking for that back really, so 300 quid

its also got a roof rack that I'll throw in

im in Wiltshire if any1 wants to know where the car is, but can meet you at a local-ish train station on the main lines from london or midlands

i paid 800 quid for it 3 years ago and that was a good price (at the time they were selling for more) ive just fitted new pads and disks

so at 300 quid its a bargain for a car with 8 months MOT and 6 months TAX

Reason for sale, i am now going to use a VW type 2 transporter van, the old classic air cooled type, its a semi-hobby of mine, so might aswell use it for work

i can supply pics if you want, its a nice little motor for work

matt

Re: J reg Passat estate
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 11:47:45 am »
with a bit of TLC and a good clean and polish, it would make a nice little family car aswell, its not just a workhorse

taking of workhorse, its a 2.0 L so would tow a trailer easy

matt

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 12:00:55 pm »
if your thinking of starting in the WC game, i could even build you a WFP system to get you started

the motor and the system for 800 quid

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 10:30:18 pm »
matt not interested in car but am at you making wfp system. email me ron@kingron.wanadoo.co.uk thanks ron
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

karljenner

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 01:46:59 am »
matt please e-mail me at karljenner@hotmail.com regarding you selling your wfp's.  Please tell me how much you would charge for one of your wfp's for domestic and light commercial duties as I am looking for one.