wallygreens

Hi guys, my name's Jacob. I'm setting up a nationwide Lifestyle Management business. A lifestyle management business is one that carries out domestic tasks for those who don't have the time to do it themselves for example cleaning.

I'm looking to build a nationwide network of  general cleaners, wc's and cc's so that anyone in the uk can call us and we'll be able to send someone from their area out to give them a quote. 

The benefit of this network would be that the customer only has to dial one number and we'll find them a supplier for what they need done.

For more information drop me a line at:

wallygreens@msn.com

jodan63

hi Jacob.

i cover north cornwall if that is of any use.
dalecrausby@aol.com

regards dale

bravo20

Hi Jacob

Have sent you an e mail.

John

LBWCS

Hi Jacob.
Im based in the Midlands area. Wolverhampton primarily.

lbedworth@hotmail.com

Thanks

David williams

Hi Jacob
im based in herefordshire and cover gloucester, worcester, monmouth, hereford and surroundig areas.
good luck i your veture.
David

gary hall

Hi Jacob

You have mail - thanks

Gary

simon smith50

hi jacob
count me in for any work you have south of the midlands
now we're flying
flipper and pole all the way

Archer

Hi Jacob,

We cover Manchester Central, Manchestester, Bolton & Warrington if you require professional window cleaners -

please email me or call me on 07788 503775 to view our website,

Thank you,

Chris.

fresh

hi jacob i can cover southwest carpet cleaning side if any help also 24 hrs day if needed 07525920698 fresh cleaning southwest

ian1972

hi pal drop me a email with any details you have and how far you got with setting this up its ianmort@live.co.uk i cover wigan area

wallygreens

anyone had any replies??

Hi Ron, sorry I have'nt been able to reply as yet, I'm getting a website setup as we speak as well as drawing up some literature

daz34zler

hi jacob, i cover most of north kent.

have sent you an email with my details

cheers

darren

wallygreens

did you get my email??

Yes mate thankyou for your email, I'm drawing up an application form for you all so that I can build up a database of your contact details, the jobs you do and the areas you cover. I will send it out soon.

thanks

Jacob

Daria Taylor

hello there,

We cover Yorkshire area our email is info@build2serve.co.uk, we will be delightful to work with you.

amberini

Hi,     if its any use to you we are based in leicester & cover Leicester coventry,northampton, rugby,melton,loughborough Plus more... leicesterguttercleaning@fsmail.net   

thanx james

Ca Clean

Hi Jacob

We cover central london and the home countie, Drop me a mail if you require any other stuff.
Kind Regards

Chris East

Chat  : 07595 606 545
Email : Chris@CaCleaning.co.uk

Web: www.cacleaning.co.uk

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Gerry Styles

Hi Jacob

We cover carpet cleaning in Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare, Swindon

premier-klean@ukonline.co.uk
Premier Klean Limited

RK Cleaning Services

Hi Jacob,
We cover all of Warwickshire and Coventry doing, wfp, trad, and pressure washing
Thanks Rob
windowcleaner@rock.com

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

dont know about you guys but not had a reply / email yet ??? ???

Martin-Swinscoe

Hi Jacob,
i cover Bridgnorth and various other towns and villages in shropshire
if you can email details to MJSwindowcleaner@aol.com i'd be thankful ;)

utopiacleaning

Hi

We are a comany based in Sidcup, Kent.  However we can cover the whole of London and Kent. 

If you require any further information, please contact me on 0208 3099815 o utopiacleaningbtinternet.com. References and testimonials can be provided.

Regards

Kirsty Twiner
Kirsty Twiner
utopia Cleaning Services Ltd

davidpitts

I cover West Yorkshire, window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning.

big J

hi contact me for Warer fed pole and Gutter cleaning etc I am on the wirral and liverpool
modern day methods ......tradtional values

Paul Heath

Intersting everybody is happy to sign up,but, no one knows what this is going to cost .He ain't going to be doing it for love!! :-\

welshwindows

im based up in north wales if theres any work going. only window cleaning at the moment but expanding into carpet cleaning very soon

daz34zler

has anybody heard anything back from this guy, or is this just

another one of those threads where everyone leaves

there details for the fun of it..........

regards

darren

Dean Taberner

im based up in north wales if theres any work going. only window cleaning at the moment but expanding into carpet cleaning very soon

Where about in north wales mate?
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

access

Hi Jacob, We are based in Redditch Worcestershire. covering all of the west midlands. Reach & Wash window cleaning. Traditional window cleaning etc. Please send me some more details. cheers. accesswindowcleaning@hotmail.co.uk ;D

tonyoliver

hi jacob good idea we do croydon sutton andsouth west surrey contact me on a.v.oliver@btinternet.com and remneber  at quotin time if your stuck for a name use mine

wezzy32

as any1 had a reply yet
keep on smiling

Dean Taberner

Not me ??? ???

Dean Taberner

Yes mate,

Waiting for David to get back to me.

mcurran

hi,martin from northern ireland,keep it coming.

mcurran

martin from northern ireland,we will help you out,martin.curran@ntlworld.com.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

am interested cover staffordshire ,telford, wolverhampton,dudley,birmingham wyld green area, if you are interested bwca member 21 yrs experience

is this the right email addresscant get thgrough mate

darrenk

Hi jacob
we can offer our services but as Paul23 says everyone is willing to offer but maybe you can help by shedding some light on how you will work this ?
I have another business that is based on installations of hands free car kits , tracking devices ect and have sub contracted to a what i call a Diary Booker  :-\ Do you also clean  ??? and what type of work will it be domestic ,comercial any ongoing contracts for the area that will be covered and do you also have in mind to have one cleaner per county :-\
hope this is not to blunt but it is allways nice to know a bit more  :)

kind regards
Darren
ashford outdoor Cleaning
Darren@ashfordoc.com

scastello

Hi,

We are a Industrial Rope Access window cleaning company. www.skyhighropeaccess.com

email: simon@skyhighropeaccess.com

If any of this type of work arises please call me on 07588 316 357.

Many thanks.

Simon Castello

tacky

hi im up in south wales .wfp and trad

Mike #1

i take it no reply since 13- sept think i will wait a while

JandS

Nobody got a reply yet but he's got quite a few e mail addresses!!!!!!!!

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

jfrazermann

This guy seems to be a spammer and wasting everyones time.... should have guessed from the msn email address!

jfrazermann

plus the name WALLY, seem to some it up :-*

Abraham

I will be intrested, please count me in. i am in Leeds, i really need jobs for cleaning domestic, offices, schools and estate agents. if you have contacts i will be happy to supply my email is ajobe@teampersonnelsolutions.com

carlp

Hi Jacob cover south of england cpclean.com

Dean Taberner

I cant believe people are still putting their info up,

:P :P :P

Dean

stephen s

absolute crazy  :D

gary hall

Dear  Wally , I cover

The UK , Europe , The Falkland Islands , The  Moon,  and Alpha Sentorius.

But I do not cover Biggleswade for personal reasons.

Wally if U can be silly so can I  - have a nice life and every one else

STOP REPLYING TO THIS NUMPTIE !!!!!!!!

johnmaggy

Lol this is great, with all the replies he has had i think i might look into setting up the same idea, anyone want to join just send me a cheque for £100 made out to     "Care Around Safe Houses"   just use the initials it saves time.......

no replies just a wind up m8s

cleanandneat

Clean and Neat Service

Domestic and commercial cleaning + carpet and EOT (windows included)
Covering the South West,based in Salisbury,Wiltshire

lrobinson

Hi,
we have teams in Peterborough, St Neots, Huntingdon, Spalding, Stamford and Oundle (or anywhere local to them) and would be pleased to work with you.

Luke

Dean Taberner

windowswashed

Out of curiosity, has anyone recieved an email back YET ;D

NJ Services

count me in for suffolk norfolf area. email me on clarkiexclarkie@mail.com or ring 0784672981. cheers

stephen s

I see the mother ship hasn't arrived yet then  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Frankybadboy

can you please stop using all then smileys please steven.

stephen s

can you please stop using all then smileys please steven.

Rich

it aint me its the Mary Jane  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

ILL cover NORTH WALES  North west midlands and north shorps also cheshire any good contact Gav CCC Window Cleaners 07870537069
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

scrubberz

We cover the Coventry and surrounding areas our email is scrubberzlisa@googlemail.com, we would be very interested to work with you.

Lisa
Lisa :)

vision tech

Theres more than one wally,  i think your all wallys,
when are you going to get the message.? ::) ::) ::)
I started out with nothing......I still have most of it.

stephen s

still no news from the bad wolf corparation then  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

for those who supplied your details then Darlek Khaan will be in touch shortly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

windowcleanermark

Hi Jacob, my firm covers yorkshire. based in york. for more imformation contact mark on 07737188345. cheers.

waynebarry

Hi Jacob
We are based in Southampton and cover the south coast give me a call on 07799796994 if you need our assistance.
Wayne

normski

hi,
i clean carpets, windows, and jet washing.
i cover the areas of berkshire and kent
thanks norman
woodleywashers@googlemail.com

Window Washers

We cover Cambridgeshire and bedfordshire for window cleaning, and have contacts for many places nationwide. design@windowwashers.co.uk

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wayne 77

BOYS in wallys other post. He is a window cleaner with a fear of heights lol

robbie72

sent email window cleaner in suffolk

first impressions

hi jacob my name is albert of first impressions lcs we clean carpets 3 piece suites and they r dry before we leave we also clean conservatories patios drives etc we r based in stourbridge dy81jh contact detials robinson66676@yahoo.co.uk 01384348691 07811189106 many thanks albert.

Dean Taberner

bertie 1967

contact me for Water fed pole and Gutter cleaning etc I am Andy im based in BUCKS covering (gerrards cross, chalfonts,amersahm,berkahamstead, hemel etc) e.mail ajburchett@btinternet.com

Jista

Hi Jacob i cover Newcastle upon tyne and Sunderland

jim@ncc-solutions.co.uk

Malcal

We've had loads of these over the years and nothings ever come of them because, theres no margin in this work to pay a middle man & people with the resourses and experience to achieve critical mass in this business don't need to take this route.
Regards Mal

J

Hi Jacob

We cover a large area of Somerset providing cc, wc , and contract and general cleaning.
We would be more than interested.

www.ics-sw.co.uk
enquiries@ics-sw.co.uk

Website still under construction I'm afraid.

Cheers J

oakey1972

hi Jacob

we cover all aspects of cleaning in the south east   many thanks danny

oakeyscleaning@aol.com

lorraineM

we are based in ayrshire scotland and would be interested annandale.cleaning@tiscali.co.uk
get back thanks

Dean Taberner

This venture aint happening fellas

meresyclean

hi jacob , kevin here im in . (MERESEYCLEAN WINDOW CLEANERS) LIVERPOOL

Gav Camm lammy 283

still not happening  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

wilclean

Not even going to waste my time on this thread as its a big joke and its on all of us. I think everyone needs to stop putting there details on this thread as its not going to happen.

clive.h

Hi Jacob
I run a carpet and uphostery company in the south east (berkshire) if that is any use to you my e mail is clive.horsley@yahoo.co.uk
 regards Clive

jhagger

Hi Jacob,

I'm deffinatley interested in covering Bishops Stortford area in hertfordshire for window cleaning.

jhaggerwcs@hotmail.co.uk

regards jon

Dean Taberner

Hi Jacob
I run a carpet and uphostery company in the south east (berkshire) if that is any use to you my e mail is clive.horsley@yahoo.co.uk
 regards Clive

Hi Jacob,

I'm deffinatley interested in covering Bishops Stortford area in hertfordshire for window cleaning.

jhaggerwcs@hotmail.co.uk

regards jon

8) 8) 8) 8)

stfc

i cover the uk,give me all ya work!!!!Opps u ant got none ;D

wallygreens

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated you on this. However the website will be going live in the next week or so. It will be backed up with a big internet marketing campaign which I hope will drive alot of targetted customers to your business.

The reason for taking this long to get back to you is that I have been researching and studying the best use of internet marketing for this venture in order to ensure that maximum impact is  achieved. I have also been studying how similar online booking systems work for other industries so that I can ensure that my system runs as smoothly as possible.

As you can see, I believe in the old saying "if you fail to plan. you plan to fail".

For those of you who have continued to list your details on this thread ... THANKYOU! I will be in contact with you within the next week or so to get you registered on our booking system.

Registration will be free but there will be a small booking fee per appointment booked. You will be invoiced monthly for all appointments booked.

Regards

Jacob Anthony

WCE

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated you on this. However the website will be going live in the next week or so. It will be backed up with a big internet marketing campaign which I hope will drive alot of targetted customers to your business.

The reason for taking this long to get back to you is that I have been researching and studying the best use of internet marketing for this venture in order to ensure that maximum impact is  achieved. I have also been studying how similar online booking systems work for other industries so that I can ensure that my system runs as smoothly as possible.

As you can see, I believe in the old saying "if you fail to plan. you plan to fail".

For those of you who have continued to list your details on this thread ... THANKYOU! I will be in contact with you within the next week or so to get you registered on our booking system.

Registration will be free but there will be a small booking fee per appointment booked. You will be invoiced monthly for all appointments booked.

Regards

Jacob Anthony

What you are really saying then is "SCAMSPAM!" 

Considering that even not for profit organisations have been stopped from advertising on here I am surprised your my hammer clone has slipped though the net ::) 
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

wallygreens

Hi guys,

Regards

Jacob Anthony

What you are really saying then is "SCAMSPAM!" 

Considering that even not for profit organisations have been stopped from advertising on here I am surprised your my hammer clone has slipped though the net ::) 
I am sincerely sorry that you feel that way. However all I am trying to do with this venture is to provide you guys with an easy way of marketing your services to your target audience. I personally  have a lot of experience in helping small businesses reach out to to their target audience by engaging with their target audience in a manner which is most convenient to the potential customer.

I understand that I have failed to keep in contact with the people on this forum, but I don't understand how that translates into me being a scammer?  In fact to the contrary I haven't taken any money from anyone on this forum nor have I used the email addresses detailed in this thread.

cleaner-exteriors

jacob what is your background? from what i can make out from your msn page your a chef? where does that fit in with cleaning or marketing ? Also what business have you helped in the past? sorry for all the questions but i think we should know a bit about you before passing our details on

wallygreens

jacob what is your background? from what i can make out from your msn page your a chef? where does that fit in with cleaning or marketing ? Also what business have you helped in the past? sorry for all the questions but i think we should know a bit about you before passing our details on

Thanks for the questions!

I think I'd better introduce myself properly, so here goes:

My name is Jacob Anthony, I come from South Wales. When I left school I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but I knew that I love food so I trained as a chef in college. When I left college I found it diffiult to get a job straightaway as a chef so I did some cleaning jobs part time as well as doing door to door sales. As time went on I gained experience in selling over the phone as well as face to face. I discovered whilst looking for work as a personal chef, that some people also needed help looking for and organising other domestic services. So I set about researching an idea for a type of personal concierge service that acts as a personal assistant for those people who don't have time to search for domestic service providers.

Also, in the past year or two I have been researching internet marketing and helping some small businesses raise their online profile through the use of article marketing. Article marketing is where you use articles based on your area of expertise to build trust and rapport with your potential customer base. These articles are  researched and written by myself. They are then posted on very popular article directories and each article provides a link back to your site. This process helps by providing otherwise untapped traffic and also helps to raise your search engine ranking.

I've attached an article I wrote for a Seattle based flood restoration company.

I hope this helps guys!

ressok

durham based window cleaners reach wash system look forwad hearing from u

wallygreens

durham based window cleaners reach wash system look forwad hearing from u
Hi mate I'll keep you posted on this mate.

steve horne

steve@steveclean.com: covering, london, and the west, i.e, ealing hillingdon etc, but will travel if the price is right.
"if it's the sofa under your bum, or the carpet under your feet, steve clean's the one to keep it looking neat."
www.steveclean.biz

sbcleaningservices

Hi
SB Cleaning services Sheffield and surrounding areas
SBCleaning@live.co.uk

C.T windows

dear jacob

hi my name is chris i own a cleaning company in the south west somerset would b intrested in joining your company as i cover the whole of south west somerset,all so cover midlands,reading london

as a company we cover al types of cleaning

plz call 07786337538
and visit www.shineoncleaningservices.co.uk

xavier

Hi I cover Birmingham and surrounding areas I have truck mounted carpet cleaning and truck mounted window cleaning system

xavier

I cover Birmingham and surrounding areas truck mounted carpet cleaning and truck mounted window cleaning

aaexecs@yahoo.co.uk

wallygreens

Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted, it shouldn't be long now!

Jacob

karen miller

Hi Jacob, we cover the Aberdeen/Grampian area we can be contacted on cleaning@swiftscotland.co.uk

Thanks
Karen

Martin ccs

mark311069

hi i cover lincolnshire window cleaning, guttervac cleaning, pressure washing
markodare@btinternet.com

Darranvps

Hi
Commercial window cleaning in South East
www.purple-rhino.co.uk

TAP

Hi

We cover Halifax, Huddersfield and surrounding areas. We do domestic cleaning.

pat.armstrong@hotmail.co.uk

Pat

rye

www.ryeclearview.co.uk

aaron

more than happy to provide one stop shop domestic and commercial from scottish border to nottingham

speak soon 07717404224

peter1983

i could do london  window cleaning and carpet cleaning  number 07930829781 my name peter

Temple cleaning services

gr cleaning solutions

hi i cover co Durham i clean windows trad and wfp , carpets , gutter cleans etc   
grcleaningsolutions@live.co.uk                   thanks gavin

scrubberz

Hi Jacob,
Commercial and domestic cleaning covering Nuneaton, Hinkley, Coventry and Rugby
www.scrubberz.co.uk or email scrubberzlisa@googlemail.com

Cheers Lisa
Lisa :)

forest

Hi,

We cover west midlands for window cleaning etc. Current MOD, NHS, Council and fire service contractor so we have the experience and H&S etc which will be important depending on how you manage this idea.

Happy to be in the mix and see what happens.

Thanks.

cjpoulton@blueyonder.co.uk

brianmc

hi we cover all of ayrshire and into south glasgow...reach and wash system...akwaclean@live.co.uk

TLC

Hi we cover all of suffolk

timlong@tlcwindowcleaning.co.uk

thanks

Steve Weatherley

has anyone had any work from this yet?

DC Window Cleaning

i am a window cleaner in northumberland
E-mail  cnrddv@aol.com

david

George5000

Hi
Good luck with your venture...

we cover the whole of scotland

Cheers

George

laddermonkee

Why is his company called wally greens if his name is jacob anthony, are "wally" and "greens cryptic clues.
'Ladders isn't a shiner he's between jobs'

KevTraynor

Hi

We can cover most of scotland

regards

Kevin

wayne 77

Cover all uk and all europe and asia will cover usa next year totally green on a push bike   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peter27

Hi there i am aval to clean in preston and surrounding areas feel free to contact me 07543600804 nwwc@hotmail.co.uk

josmond

Hi, we carry out Carpet and Upholstery cleaning, and also do General cleaning for commercial companies. We do both domestic and commercial for the carpets tho. We cover Chester to Shrewsbury, and Wrexham to Crewe, and would look further afield if required. email address info@cnscontractcleaning.co.uk
Thanks
James

lee d jones

Hi

Im a window cleaner and can cover Liverpool and neighbouring areas p.s I use the high reach pole systems

leejones892@hotmail.com

shimpy

Hi,

I would recommend you to contact to the best and expert professional cleaners to start a business.
   They will make sure your carpet or upholstery clean, fresh, stain-free.

Thanks and regards,
professional Carpet Cleaning Liverpool :)

Carl Hicks

Hi mate we cover newcastle/durham hapy to help
      theelitecleaninggroup@yahoo.co.uk

revinder

Hi

We cover Leicestershire and Rutland area. Hope all goes well. You can contact us for window cleaning on info@chilliclean.co.Uk

Thanks

Smudger

:o

Interesting - lots of people slapping in their details - yet no info from the OP on how this is going,
no web-site nothing....

i like the sound bite ---   fail to plan,  plan to fail  - to me their is no planning other than getting people to
post company details and show what areas they over.

at least WW has a running website

SO, how months have people been waiting  ???

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

David Rogers

Forgive me if I'm wrong but this seems like a well intentioned chap but ventures like these are a little like carpet cleaning ventures, the majority don't ever get off the ground.

I get the feeling that the chappie is also quite young from his intro - I apologise if I'm wrong, but if so, setting up any type of operation like this involves real cutting-edge knowledge on the marketing aspects. (even moreso than for a carpet cleaner!....... we offer a direct service, 'list sites' like the ones planned here need to pull in two audiences and match them together; it's bloody hard to get that rolling.

Sorry to sound skeptical but you are all sending email addresses which could be going onto a saleable list, (of cleaning businesses), which could then get sold for B2B purposes, increasing junk mail and irrelevent offers.

I know we all need and want work at the moment but I'd suggest caution, at least until we see a professional website and indication that this is serious and for real.

David