neil 47

Re: shockwave in action
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 10:45:13 am »
 Simon

if you buy a Mp3 player from poundland do you expext  it to last as long or play as well as one from Apple.

they shop on price we give them what they want

And they do get a good job anyway

we use same solutions as you .
we have a good rotary
we extract ,
we have a decent Van
we vac ,
we open the windows
we have non detergent based solutions as well, there is  two of use so we are out of there homes a lot quicker , they dont want you there for hours  

Actually Simon i just realised we are Great value for money ;D

And where do you think 110 likes in 6 months came from , i,ll tell you hard work and good sevice
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barnsley-Carpet-and-upholstery-cleaners/211659385574626?ref=hl

Thats 14 more than you  :P
IICRC

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 01:09:36 pm »
I looked on your website and was impressed with your thoroughness which then begged the question, why not that standard on all jobs?
As for likes, I couldn't give two hoots about fb likes, the likes I concern myself with  are the 3,500 + customers on our database. ;D

Steve Gunn

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 01:49:14 pm »
Good visual result but the product used was not used in the correct manor regardless of the result
#
Shockwave instructions clearly state

Instructions:
10-15 grams of Shockwave should be added to 1L of hot water, then pre-spray, and allow 15 minutes, (Agitation can be applied during this contact period if required)
Then rinse with plain water, or for increase efficiency an acidic rinse such as Solution Final Phase.

Billy Russell

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 02:10:20 pm »
I looked on your website and was impressed with your thoroughness which then begged the question, why not that standard on all jobs?
As for likes, I couldn't give two hoots about fb likes, the likes I concern myself with  are the 3,500 + customers on our database. ;D

Only 3500+???

Amatuer!!!  ;)

;D ;D ;D

gwrightson

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 02:11:49 pm »
Neil,

I have been using encapsulation products for a number of years, 99percent of the time with fantastic results, encapsultion products are designed to do exactly( what it says on the tin)   encapsulate , to enclose something , the products encapsulates the dirt ,chrystalises and is simply vaccuumed away once this process has taken place, the difference between a high ph detergent and an encap product are miles apart from each other , so in fact  an encap product is benificial to the carpet in the sense it carrys on protecting even afet a number of days, they are non soil attracting were as a detergent ,escpecialy if not rinsed is quite the opposite .
Conclusion..........  bonnet  v encap   worlds apart .

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

*Hector*

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 02:13:31 pm »

Only 3500+???

Amatuer!!!  ;) AMATEUR........ PART TIMER

;D ;D ;D

ironed out your post for you there Billy  ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

neil 47

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 02:55:20 pm »
Geoff
 your right and we do use encapsulation products but not yesterday when it's shagged it's shagged I don't think a bit of residue will make any odds to that carpet.

Simon Cheers
IICRC

davep

Billy Russell

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 03:09:25 pm »

Only 3500+???

Amatuer!!!  ;) AMATEUR........ PART TIMER

;D ;D ;D

ironed out your post for you there Billy  ;D ;D ;D

Thats better, thank you Hector!  ;D

Billy Russell

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 03:13:03 pm »
Billy,
Gtfucccfn ;D

Thank you, if you would like to come out for a day with a full timer, please don't hesitate to give me a call..........................

I will give you the number of one!
 ;D ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 04:31:09 pm »
 Billy,
I believe that Steve the c knight is the man to ask ;D

neil 47

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 05:14:45 pm »
Dave dont be stupid did you see the carpet before ,

And im glad you brought that up.

Do you know what happens to shockwave when it dries , i do as ive tested it , have you done that with the solutions that you use i doubt it very much . you take it on trust they lie .

And if you want to find out what happens do the same as me and test it .

what about if you hwe it and mold occurs and everyone in the house dies from mold fungus on their lungs get a grip

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/19/brittany-murphy-actress-killed-by-toxic-mold-says-mother_n_1157795.html
IICRC

*Hector*

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 05:22:15 pm »
 ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Craigp

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 05:45:26 pm »
Can you hwe shockwave/encap,? what results does it have then?

neil 47

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 05:50:02 pm »
Craig shockwave is a extraxaction product and to extract a encap what would be the point
IICRC

wynne jones

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 05:53:11 pm »
we only need shockwave Mike.

on a serious note we dont bother with stains if it wont come out with rust remover or citrus gel it can stop there

This is similar to my approach. If another go with alk doesn't work then acid or solvent. It ain't rocket science and you don't need a million products.  ;D

Is shockwave a detergent or MS/encap type thing, I wouldn't leave a dtergent in a carpet personaly.  
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

neil 47

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 05:58:05 pm »
wynne

its a bit of detergent and solvent and enzyme , maybe not ideal to leave in
IICRC

wynne jones

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 06:05:30 pm »
I had to leave PB on a wool carpet once when my machine packed up. I was craping myself but went back next day and it was fine.

It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

davep

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 06:07:08 pm »
Calling me stupid because you bonneted with shockwave?

Erm  ???

Why not just use spm or similar?