Sorry mate 2-3 weeks no good as I won't this to shown to the forum asap

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

darrenlee

Re: Allergy- stop
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2005, 01:17:34 am »
hi all

how easy is allergy-stop to apply and use, to get good results.
is it better to be more used to microsplitters, than normal powders and liquids.

as i gather the cleaning part works like microsplitters, or am i wrong.

darren

Doug Holloway

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2005, 07:35:01 am »
Hi Guys,

As an ex scientist I find all this hype very frustrating and I think it damages the product.

I believe we should have a period of reflection on these allergy products and allow the market to decide.

A load of hype on here is not likely to affect the consumer market  but it is getting boring ;)

If any product is quality ,  this will shine through and customers will start to ask for it , look at the Shawshank Redemption , which became very successful by recommendation.

Is it insecurity on the part of some people who basically say the same thing over and over again , who are they trying to convince , us or themselves?

It would be intersting if samples were sent to members of this board to allow them to try 'objective' tests themselves.

Cheers,

Doug

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2005, 09:05:13 am »
I suspect, as most reasonable people would, that Gavin has done some items in the house then returned to do other areas or items.
Anyone spending a few hundred pounds may wish to spread that cashflow and do it room by room or floor by floor.
Who now wants to antagonise and say that they should not be using product if they cannot afford it.................... ::)wait for it.

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2005, 09:08:47 am »
ps. Doug,
Do you not think that we would not have to keep repeating ourselves if the inane questions were not being asked again and again  ;)

Most people accept an example but certain persons answer the examples with a negative and snide comment that needs to be qualified. ................sometimes it's like trying to mime to the blind  :-\

I should not say this but................ one advantage of being in the Network is the forum we use. A group of forward looking carpet cleaners uninterrupted by people too busy looking upwards into a dark place :-X

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2005, 09:22:26 am »
Hi Chris

That is right the property is to big to do in a day, the customer likes me to do a few rooms, rugs and mattress a day to save her home being turn up side down.  ;D

Doug

If Aller-STOP was getting boring why are so many people pm me and looking at the posts and also posting. Just to let you know the customer I write about come to me from a recommendation from a mother who child is feel much better in the morning, do you know how good it makes me feel when I make a different's in someones life like that!!!

AND I DON'T THINK THAT IS BORING FOR ONE MINUTE  :o  :o

If you what a sample I will send you one £87.00 plus vat for 10L Plus £9.00 delivery, and you can share it out with the rest of Aller-STOP knockers  :D  :D

LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET IT IN THE POST FOR YOU

Hope this helps  ;)

Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

ianharper

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2005, 09:23:29 am »
doug

what with the "As an ex scientist I find all this hype very frustrating and I think it damages the product. " that sound like you are talking down to us.

"It would be intersting if samples were sent to members of this board to allow them to try 'objective' tests themselves." just ask and you sall recieve. or maybe you have a problem talking to nick?

And I find your comments in another post affensive about women not being able to use heavy machinary. you must have forgot about all the hard work they did in the war and that YOU cant say that any more. Chris got kicked off for comments like that one.

I wonder why you are not getting kicked off or at least made to say sorry. because you have your finger over the delete buttom.  double standards here i think! you get away with your comments and chris get kicked off.

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2005, 09:30:58 am »
Never been 'kicked off' anything  :o
I made a comment once, on another forum, which caused uproar that only one or two people heard about. I left because of the situation that arose from the fallout.
Doug,
Still cant say naughty things about women or talk down to us allergy boys :P

ianharper

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2005, 09:35:07 am »
sorry for getting it wrong Chris, thought it was this forum. sorry

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2005, 09:36:27 am »
Hi All

Doug if you wish to try the product it can be purchased, it has been independantly tested, Any one wishing to try it can order some,

I seem to remember the same negative comments being made when I launched Solution in the UK two years ago. We have invested a considerable amount of money in research and development, our aim is to be at the forefront of technical development and innovation, in the last two years we have secured 1st prize at the European innovation awards for Nano technology protectors, 2 world patents and the introduction of the Eclipse machine to the UK, we have now lifted the bar taking micro-splitting technology to a new level. By all means keep knocking the product, the facts speak for themselves, some people have left the fence and become members of the Allergstop network, not one has regretted there decision. Those who have used the products have already experienced the change in air quality following using the system.

Best regards Nick

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2005, 09:51:20 am »
Doug

As an ex ENGINEER i am getting very bored with the admins attitude on this forum

If the questions weren't asked, then they would not be answered.

Nearly all threads involving Allerg-STOP have been started by non members and are full of snide remarks from the knockers.

Cheers

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2005, 10:01:54 am »
Goron,
When we were in the CIU chat room last night, Nick H came up with a great product to deal with such pests.............cant recall the name of it now  :P

You know when you post a reply to an 'allergy based question' you are odds on to get a "YEAH BUT NO BUT" type reply. Maybe it should be renamed ChavItUP :D

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2005, 10:07:15 am »
morning Chris

Yeah but no but yeah i think that new product would really go places here ::)

Do i look bovard

Do i

do i look bovard

cheers Goron

dave washbrook

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2005, 04:05:34 pm »
my turn

how many of you knocking this amazing new product have tried it? 

how long did it take for you all to develop your bussiness? more than 2 months i bet, cause thats all the time allerg-STOP has been going.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS OUT?
 HOW MANY WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO COME BACK ON HERE IN A FEW MONTHS AND ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG ABOUT ALLERG-STOP AND OPENLY ADMIT HOW WRONG THEY WERE?

can anyone tell me what it is like on top of mount everest? i carnt knock it because i haven't tried it

moral of story: dont knock something you havent tried,
 BUY SOME AND TRY IT

dave

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2005, 04:07:45 pm »
WELL SAID DAVE  8)  8)  8)

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

dave washbrook

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2005, 04:10:45 pm »
gavin
 please can i have a free day out in cardif although i allready know how good allerg-stop is, sorry carnt make friday to busy making someones life better using the gold stuff

dave

Doug Holloway

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2005, 04:30:11 pm »
Ian,

What on earth are you talking about?

As a moderator you receives lots of differing pm's some of which back you and some don't , thats fine.
I also receive emails from companies complaining that other companies are pushing their wares, you'd probably be surprised by some of them.

I am trying to ask for a slightly more balanced approach which I believe is part of the moderators function.

There is a wider picture.

Cheers,

Doug

T8769

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2005, 04:47:47 pm »
I would be very wary of people claiming to help allergies.

I have noticed air filter companies claiming to help allergies, where no assistance can  be gained from filtration. Argos have just had a claim upheld against them by the ASA.

I have noticed other companies claiming to help allergies, where no help is possible.

Many firms claim to have their products independantly tested, this often ends up as asking the secretary what she thinks. Unless a product has been double blind tested on a wide basis, there really is no reason to belive any 'research' although many companies simply fake research.

There are many con men in the industry peddling cures that have no effect.

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2005, 04:53:44 pm »
Are you with the 'for' or 'against'  :o
Even some people take the time to spell a silly name but numbers.
Then thats why i only drink 1664...........................all i can spell by the end of the evening  ;)