Re: Allergy- stop
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2005, 10:17:03 pm »
the therapist gives a balanced opinion, without malice or afterthought. as he is a senior statesman he has seen and heard most things in this industry, but correctly young blood will and should at all times look for new and better options that are now more readily available than in latter years. it does not mean however that improvements should be expected or gaurenteed.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

therapist

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2005, 10:55:17 pm »
I could say " if the cap fits "  but I'd rather suggest you consider who YOU are and how did on earth did the industry cope, before you came along to rescue them, with your vast knowledge and experience.

I am not familiar with the c/c industry in Ireland, but I doubt that it's much different from here, in Scotland, or elsewhere in the UK.

As I stated, there was a group of people throughout the UK about 7 years ago, who got seriously involved with using m/s technology.

The new technology was taken on board enthusiastically and we were all greatly impressed with results

At that time, I reckon the average age of the group would have been about  45 and all experienced and established business owners.

We met, as a group several times and I can assure you, these were not wrecking the business, but were laying the foundation for the next generation, of which I presume you, to be one.

Finally, I only say what I see and your immature and uninformed attack on a specific group was pathetic and not justified

Read what you wrote and if you don't re consider you narrow minded opinion, you might keep such thoughts to yourself,

R M

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2005, 12:06:42 am »
truly masterly. how i wishi had learnt from you. i would be by far so much better educated, thanks and god go wih you
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2005, 09:26:25 pm »
When I mentioned Old Skool I did not mean all older Carpet Cleaners. I was referring to some of the older c/c s in my locality.
I have been re-reading my posts to try and understand why I got insulted. This was the only reason I could find. >:(

*paul_moss

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2005, 10:02:58 pm »
I think Sherlock is just a wind up merchant with minimal knowledge of the business.

Paul
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2005, 10:09:09 pm »
Paul, That was my first thought but spoke to him in CHAT last night, 1 on 1.
Seems fairly sane and sensible to me.  :o

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2005, 09:22:11 pm »
Well Therapist

Can I have an answer?

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2005, 09:46:07 pm »
Hi Chris

You have got to be joking!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hes crazy :P
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

therapist

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2005, 07:30:10 am »
nr-neil

you have provided the answer yourself in your last posting.

you should never assume that you know more than, or are better than anyone  just because you use a particular product, or method, or because you have been on more courses than someone else.

attending courses does not make someone better. it gives the opportunity to become better, but this only happens,if the attendee , really learns and secondly really puts into practice what has been taught.
many people do jobs all of their lives and never reach a reasonable standard, even although they might have " gone through the system "and have the little bits of paper to prove it.
on the other hand, there are people who have a 'touch' or a 'gift' or a ' feeling ' for a particular skill or vocation, who outperform everyone else.
they are just doe'rs
they exist in every walk of life and others can learn much from just observing the way they go about their business
incidentally. you could achieve the same results from the older type of chemiicals if you use them correctly and you could achieve poor results from m / s
much of the success in this business is reliant on the ability and diligence of the individual
finally and in case you don't know. your host, is a supplier of the chemicals you criticise.

good luck

r m