robert meldrum

Re: Monty Rooney
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 11:20:08 am »
Having looked at Mick's sites and read his posts I believe he knows what he's doing and has worked out how to best make use of the Groupon type of organisation and there are already a few more of these appearing.

Well done Mick and Jason for taking the initiative.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 01:59:42 pm »
Phillip,
I'd be careful about taking too much account of some of the unsubstantiated and more than likely inflated claims of profit and success with Groupon that some have posted on here. I take them with a pinch of salt if I were you and certainly wouldn't use them as a basis for making a decision to where or not to do Groupon.

Simon

jasonl

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 02:05:47 pm »
Jason,
What area did you do Groupon in?

Simon

I have said all I am saying about the subject I have had a goo return and  success with Groupon and will do it again in other areas , the link for my Groupon has appeared on this forum, and was heavily picked apart and critiscised by you Simon ,so if you think I am giving you more information think again. I answer Private messages  if I want to .
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 02:21:05 pm »
Ha - that's just typical of you, Jason, you make all your big claims backed up by exaggerated figures and then duck out of giving any detail which probably means you haven't done it but want us to think that despite all of sceptiscm you've made a resounding success of it. Your full of it, IMO.

jasonl

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 02:41:39 pm »
Funny that , I was in one of your ex -customers houses the other day , she said that you were arrogant rude and walked out of her house .

There is much more to being a carpet cleaner , than being a carpet cleaner.

I replied earlier in this thread , saying what kind of return Mick would get , based on my returns . I am not giving you the name , address and telephone number on a spreadsheet of every customer. Nor will I give out the specifics, for reasons already given.  It was a success , not a "resounding success" just a success. The figures are here on this thread if you care to look.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Simon Gerrard

jasonl

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2011, 02:59:47 pm »
I am not getting into personal attacks , and stoop as low as you , ill just stick to the facts .

OH , and she is now my customer ;D  So i wont name her.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 03:03:17 pm »
Typical, Jason, yet another bold claim you're not prepared to substantiate. It just turns everything you say into a joke whichbisna shame because when you're not trying to pull the wool, over our eyes you do have some constructive things to say.
Simon

derek west

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 03:06:49 pm »
ive cleaned for one of simons customers, he had nothing but praise for simon but as it was only a couple of rooms and domestic he went for me as i was more local. simon does his commercial place up "T" north. i did try and talk him into letting me do his commercial but he was happy with simon, all though i did get the rest of his house and his neighbour, really nice bloke. not simon, his customer ;D

Billy Russell

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 03:07:27 pm »
careful Simon or they'll chuck you in the sin bin again for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 04:55:02 pm »
Jason,
You could at least give the customers name and town and thereby gain some sort of credibility for your statement about me, otherwise it's just the same old Lawal and Hardy rubbish that you spout.

Simon

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 04:59:26 pm »
Billy,
It should be Jason being chucked in the sin bin for making unsubstantiated slurs against a fellow member ::)
See you in a week ;D
Simon

PaulKing

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 05:10:24 pm »
Chill out you guys, if you think groupon is suicide thats fine, be glad your competition is topping themselves

If you think its great, good for you.

I did living social, didn't rate it, but can see the idea.Because every morning KGB Living social and Group send me mails and I generally read them so there defiantly something there, I think its like Facebook love it or hate hit it's here to stay.

p.s off for a groupon meal tonight !It'll probably be pants but worth a punt.

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 06:21:07 pm »
the link for my Groupon has appeared on this forum,

Did I miss that? Because I've searched the internet through and through and can't find even any history of groupon for any of your websites.
I found numerous others including Monty's......You're not one and the same are you?

jasonl

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 06:29:36 pm »
Neil,   it has appeared on this site and was pulled apart as a really bad idea/deal/senseless/etc.

I am of a different opinion .
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2011, 06:49:04 pm »
So what area did you do it in?
I remember the discussion but I can't find your groupon advert anywhere.

jasonl

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »
I am not saying , for reasons stated already . It is irrelevant , I do not wish to reveal my trading partner  too.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2011, 08:15:02 pm »
What Jason means is that he likes to make big claims to try and impress us all but hasn't got the balls to substantiate them. Probably because he can't and when tested then trys to hide behind some flimsy excuse for why he can't come clean about the very same things he was oh so keen to tell us all. >:(

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2011, 08:28:21 pm »
I have a confession

:o

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 08:35:49 pm »
Come on Hector, you know you want to tell us. So come on, just say it, you'll feel better for it ;D