Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Monty Rooney
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2011, 08:37:48 pm »
well

:o

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 08:45:58 pm »
I moved recently, and was bored at home, Bt buggered up the phone and internet system, and I had no work, and bills to pay, and after Jason said he was going to try groupon out thought I may try it.....

I must say I was unprepard for the overwhelming response, I was live 4 weeks ago, and it sold 401...

I asked them to cap it at 250.

out of the £29 for the deal I get £11.60

I have managed to upsell on the phone before going round to about 1/4 of them.

I have had a promise of more work from about 1/10 of them, and actually had more work from 1

My immediate money problems are now sorted, just.

I am knackered.

The sort of people that I envisaged buying the deal were low income people, however the ones who actually bought the deal are the very very wealthy, who wanted a bargain, also with halls the size of the grain barn at the end of my drive (and that is huge).

So all in all I would not do it again unless I had immediate financial problems.

Phew feels better now it is out.

Got me skid lid and flak jacket

8) 8) 8)

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 08:59:31 pm »
fair enough

;D ;D
I would not recomend it though unless someone really needed money, but not that quick, it takes 5 working days from submitting the redemption codes to actually get the money.

It got me out of a hole, but I really would not do it again.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »
What area, Hector?
Now you've 'come out' you might as well tell us your real name ;)

Clare.w

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 09:10:43 pm »
Bless ya Hector!!

How long did it take you to do 401 jobs? did you do all of them?

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 09:12:27 pm »
got 5 weeks more to do...

as for area...........................

erm

Southampton

:-X

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2011, 09:14:32 pm »
no mate

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »
There a groupon going in Southampton, we've been getting his calls. So you're not in Southampton then?

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 09:20:38 pm »
more the Romsey area.

that is why I said I would meet you and show you how I pad clean

you have email

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »
Don't work for peanuts mate... just doggy bisciuts... THOUSANDS OF THEM.  My dog Monty loves me. ;D ;D ;D. Weather I earn 1 or 10,000 of them... there all mine. Got no finance , no debts, everything I own is payed for, kids all grown up.  ;D ;D ;D

Hang on fella, the groupon link is plain to see by all, your are working/cleaning carpets for peanuts. I think maybe the doggy thing is coming from a previous thread? mine has done the "business" twice this month, hence the reason why I dont have to clean carpets at yours and some others ridiculous rates  ;)

;D Duh..... Like you everything I own is paid for   :D  The stuff on finance isnt owned until it is paid for  :o