20/20 CLEANING

For sale with no VAT a very reliable Mercedes Benz VIto 109 cdi - 59 plate, fitted with a professionally installed 550 litre water fed pole system for window cleaning. Overall the van is in very good condition. Paint and bodywork is excellent after 108,000 miles and the engine drives brilliantly offering good mpg around town and especially on longer journeys. Most of my miles have been motorway ones. Always well maintained and looked after. Ideal for residential or commercial window cleaning (I have used it for a combination of both), this van is ready to work from immediately.

£6,795 ONO

Please see eBay listing for pictures: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231864380656?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm happy to answer any queries or provide more details and pictures regarding the sale. Contact Ben: 07903 403576

NO VAT ON THIS VAN

ONE OWNER, me (The van was pre registered by the dealer and then registered to my old business - these show up on the V5 - but has been owned and run by me from new).

2.2ltr engine
Payload of more than 1 tonne
108,000 miles
Full service history
All brake pads and discs changed in August 2015
New catalytic converter and central exhaust (fitted in August) - old CAT had been stolen while I was parked up for a job!
2 side loading doors.
Full metal bulk head.
No cam belt - chain driven.
MOT until Nov 2016
Bluetooth stereo for handsfree calling
NO VAT

Fitted window cleaning equipment:

Professionally fitted water fed pole system - 550ltr baffled water tank (bolted through the chassis).
2 Heavy duty hose reels. One from back door (125 metres) one from off side side loading door (100 metres).
Adjustable flow control with auto stop.
In line filter and pressure release.
100 psi pump.
Waterproofed floor (full internal loading area)

NB: THE WATER FED POLE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH STATIC SYSTEMS AND DOES NOT FEATURE ANY FILTRATION EQUIPMENT

The van drives like a car and carries the water and all other tools / equipment very well. Perfect reliability, I have only had consumables etc changed over the years, no other work needed.

Viewing available by appointment. A full invoice will be provided on completion of sale.

£6,795 ONO Contact Ben: 07903 403576