Phil @ Extreme Clean

Re: stand alone bonnet cleaning
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »
What test have they done?

I think they would of tested thouroughly not just thrown machine together and said that will Clean carpets or at least make them look Clean Now all we have to do is put a stupid price on them and let the suckers see if they work or not KERCHING!!!!!!!! :(
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 04:25:45 pm »
The idea that if the carpet looks clean the customer will be happy is a load of crap and is an excuse used by people who know they are not getting they carpet clean so kid them selves by using the excuse 'it looks clean'

Get off your high horse will you..??

Who died and made you the font of all carpet cleaning knowledge ??

If the customer is happy and the carpet looks clean what else are you going to do??

wipe their arse for them and make sure that they have not missed a bit?? after all if it looks clean it may not be.....
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

creighton foyle

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 04:51:24 pm »
i make carpets" look" clean  :)

they usually look and smell nice when i'm finished  ;D

have not had a customer refuse to pay yet  :)

i must be doing something right  :o

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 04:52:18 pm »
We can all give silly answers, but it doesn't take a great degree of commen sense to see wiping a carpet with an obsorbant bonnet will not get it clean, nor does it take a font of knowledge, of course my comments won't be popular,  but rather that just give indignant answers why not try and give  evidence  that I'm taking rubbish.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 05:26:55 pm »
i make carpets" look" clean  :)

they usually look and smell nice when i'm finished  ;D

have not had a customer refuse to pay yet  :)

i must be doing something right  :o

Precicely Creighters....

Customer thinks their carpets could do with a clean....

Call a carpet cleaner...

Hector appears, and cleans the carpet..

Customer looks at finished product, and pays Hector...

There is nothing else to say here.... Evidence is.. customer has eyes and if the carpet is not clean in the customers eyes, the customer will not pay...

I have never had this happen yet in 22 years of carpet cleaning and 4 years of LM only cleaning.

The idea that if the carpet looks clean the customer will be happy is a load of crap

If the carpet looks clean the average customer and none that I have cleaned for is NOT going to get out a "dirt-o-meter" and see the remaining muck in the carpet...... He/she is going to say "thank you" and pay up....

Mike Halliday

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 05:39:15 pm »
This is fine I have no problem with just making carpets look clean if the customers is happy that Is our aim...... but if you explain the carpet only 'looks' clean do you think they still will be as happy?

This topic is going slightly off topic, the original   question was... is bonneting good enough as a stand alone system, My answer is no, can any 100% padders explain why I am wrong?

John Gs from the USA  (sorry for forgetting your full name)  opinion on this would be quite interesting
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »
100% DRY fusioneer going 3 years never had a non payer never had a complaint infact alot of wow the last time i had it done it took days to dry. Even had it looks cleaner than the last time it was cleaned. All part of the service madam. ;D
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 05:51:58 pm »
So in short us padders take dirt out of the carpet.

Porty and TMers take dirt out of the carpet.

No one with any system takes all the dirt out of the carpets..

This is fine I have no problem with just making carpets look clean if the customers is happy that Is our aim...... but if you explain the carpet only 'looks' clean do you think they still will be as happy?

so as your system does not take all the dirt out either, perhaps you can answer the question yourself Mike..

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 05:59:03 pm »
Before

Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »
After Dry Fusion

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

tomsy

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 06:03:09 pm »
The customer calls us because their carpet looks dirty - no scientific evidence there, no exact soiling level, it just looks dirty.  We give them a carpet that looks clean.  Why wouldn't they be happy? (Unless we missed a bit! :o)

Warren Aldridge

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 06:11:53 pm »
Still wouldn't put my tongue on that carpet  :P

I might do if you rinsed it properly though  :o

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 06:17:30 pm »
I wouldn't put my tongue on any carpet only r lasses  :P
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

rycalshaw

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 06:24:27 pm »
so if i were to do a domestic polyprop, would the method be something like this..thorough vac,, light prespray (would hd be ok),,agitate with bonnet or crb,, finish with mf bonnet..

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 06:40:10 pm »
Hi Ry with my DF i VAC most important part using LM then prespray then dip my pads in solution wring out then bonnet Job done.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 07:22:54 pm »
ry

It’s the only system I use for my void work and will taking to a school I’m doing Saturday the TM the back up 8)

I don’t use this dipping method it spreads to much muck about

PM

Are you talking about the machine or cleaning product???? ;) ;D
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 07:30:37 pm »
Talking about the process i use and i always dip my pads and ring out as for spreading muck the process is to spread the solution not muck lol.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

gwrightson

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 07:31:09 pm »
Insert Quote  The customer calls us becausetheir carpet looks dirty - no scientific evidencethere, no exact soiling level, it just looks dirty.  We givethem a carpet that looks clean.  Why wouldn'tthey be happy? (Unless we missed a bit! )  

Well I actually clean  a fair percentage of carpets that dont look dirty  ::)   I certainly wont tellthe customer that it does not need cleaning becuase it looks clean and not dirty, some people do actualy gettheir carpets cleaned becausethey feelthey needthem cleaning regularly, and yes i agree, not many butthey arethere . Mike , I thought you would know that encap does remove dirt , inthe process of post vaccing . I do reme,ber a number of years ago we did a test , bonnet, encap and d/f   all onthe same carpet , we toweledthe area,s after cleaning and no transfer of dirt withthe encap, bonnet and d/f  both had soild transfer/ This alone was likelythe reason I decided to take on board encap as an option. geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 07:36:15 pm »
gwrongson, I didnt post that  ;D
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

gwrightson

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:25 pm »
apologies ,

now ammended , just i copied and pasted as inserting quotes never deems to works for me ::)

and why the hell is the no haps between some words ?

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha