Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rycalshaw

Re: stand alone bonnet cleaning
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 07:46:54 pm »
gwrightson, what method and chemical do you use when your encap cleaning..

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
I reckon it's a pretty fair bet that the vast majority of newbies who start with an LM system did so because it was the cheapest option. A few hundred quid and hey presto, you're a carpet cleaner. If LM is all you have seen, or know then what you will see when you clean a carpet is a cleaner carpet, not a clean carpet.
The problem is that operating LM only severely restricts the markets you can operate in. We did a very greasy restaurant yesterday that you wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance of doing with LM. We do tens of thousand of pounds of similar work every year and if we only did LM we wouldn't have that source of revenue and in this economic climate it's not a good idea to exclude yourself from markets that you would otherwise be able to do, if only you had you the equipment.
Most professional carpet cleaners have the means to clean any carpet regardless of the level of soiling, or circumstances and sometimes LM fits the bill, but if you operate on the basis that it is your job to provide your customers with the very best quality then you'd use LM very little, as do I.

Simon

*Hector*

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 07:57:09 pm »
 :-* :-*
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Paul Moss

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 07:59:44 pm »
How many times do we have to beat this one to death  ???

gwrightson

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2012, 08:00:11 pm »

i have tried numerous types of encap, cimex, rotobrite not impressed at all with rotobrite, surround from j.kelly,
Dynamall is the latest and i am impressed with both of these , the only negative thing with dynamall is the dilution rate  , other wise a good product . but by far the best i have used was a product Nick was selling a number of years ago, but can i hell as like think of the name  ???  I have not tried releasit yet , but would love to give it a go.
One drawback i have found with the latest encap products is the foaming ability, the idea is to achieve a light even coating of foam with encap, but i must say not always  happy with this side of these products, i still use the same cimex, same flow rates, same speed so can be a little frustrating at times.

Do any encap user experience the same problem?

Geoff.
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Paul Moss

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 08:02:30 pm »
No if anything i get too much foam

Len Gribble

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2012, 08:08:42 pm »
PM

Sorry I was referring (Hi Ry with my DF) and to the pictures you posted not your method

I was only trying to advise ry about centrifugal force and the dangers HWE guys call it the Black Death 
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2012, 08:14:30 pm »
I reckon it's a pretty fair bet that the vast majority of newbies who start with an LM system did so because it was the cheapest option. A few hundred quid and hey presto, you're a carpet cleaner. Simon

Cheapest option tell that all the guys who bought DF i think you'll find porties cheaper  :)
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2012, 08:17:58 pm »
Cheapest option tell that all the guys who bought DF i think you'll find porties cheaper 

And you, how did you come to DF?

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 08:23:06 pm »
A mate of mine was a cleaner on a Caravan site he saw an opportunity. Caravan site wanted Carpets dry quick he done a bit of research DF was what was looked into he had a demo bought the gear and Hey Presto  :) i worked for him for a while then bought a setup off him and went my own way  :)
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 08:29:46 pm »

i have tried numerous types of encap, cimex, rotobrite not impressed at all with rotobrite, surround from j.kelly,
Dynamall is the latest and i am impressed with both of these , the only negative thing with dynamall is the dilution rate  , other wise a good product . but by far the best i have used was a product Nick was selling a number of years ago, but can i hell as like think of the name  ???  I have not tried releasit yet , but would love to give it a go.
One drawback i have found with the latest encap products is the foaming ability, the idea is to achieve a light even coating of foam with encap, but i must say not always  happy with this side of these products, i still use the same cimex, same flow rates, same speed so can be a little frustrating at times.

Do any encap user experience the same problem?

Geoff.

Would that be fusion clean Geoff ??

Paul Moss

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 08:30:41 pm »
Oh Dear, im going to take cover now  :D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2012, 08:31:25 pm »
A mate of mine was a cleaner on a Caravan site he saw an opportunity. Caravan site wanted Carpets dry quick he done a bit of research DF was what was looked into he had a demo bought the gear and Hey Presto  :) i worked for him for a while then bought a setup off him and went my own way  :)

So having researched the industry you deliberately chose DF because you believed it to to be the best for your customers, or just bought the gear of your mate because it was what you were used to?

Simon

Nigel_W

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2012, 08:32:07 pm »
Question to the LM cleaners regarding residential carpets. If you had a Truckmount/ portable and a low moisture setup in your van and you came to do a house full of 80/20 cut pile carpet which method would you choose to use and why.

I have host, encap, portable and Truckmount available to use and in nearly all residential circumstances the low moisture would be the last I would choose to use.

Please don't be offended by this - I am genuinely intrigued by this re-ocurring debate. Does it come down to time and therefore price? Encap is very quick and I can see how you can keep the price down for the client?

Nigel

Paul Moss

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2012, 08:32:31 pm »
In coming

Simon Gerrard

Nigel_W

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »
Good we are all agreed let's change the subject now ;D

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2012, 08:44:42 pm »

So having researched the industry you deliberately chose DF because you believed it to to be the best for your customers, or just bought the gear of your mate because it was what you were used to?

Simon
To be the best choice for drying time on caravan site at that moment then from me doing the work and seeing how good the results were and learning how to use DF and work with my mate being patchy i bought a setup from him and went my own way and never had a problem with using only Dry fusion.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2012, 08:47:07 pm »

Simon

Stop it Simon  :P

;D