|Pretty much all the info you are likely to need is posted on this site somewhere, it's just a case of finding it......|
If I were you I would:
1) Spend a couple of hours going through this site (particularly: I need a push)
2) Buy a squeegee and washer frame, some washing up liquid, a piece of scrim and a safety scraper.
3) Have a go at cleaning your own windows a couple of times.
4) Have a go at cleaning your neighbours, friends and families windows.
5) Buy other bits and pieces as you think you need them.
6) Consider joining the Federation so you can get cheap insurance etc.
7) Start knocking on some doors in your area and introduce yourself (start with some easy ones to get your confidence going)
Then it's case of keeping an eye on the forum and practice, practice, practice!
If you email me your address I'll send you an Ettore catalogue which has some helpful tips on the actual technique itself.