Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Re: How fast are you

Posted by Bones (Mikey aka Bones), 7 February 2004
Roll EyesI'd say i was an in-betweenie Roll Eyes

Mikey

Posted by Silly_Philly (Silly Philly), 7 February 2004
Not super fast, and pricey.
Posted by denzle (Denzle), 8 February 2004
I'm no Turbo Terry Burrows but i.m no slouch either.
I do insist on perfection so we do spend time on detail, however my pricing reflects that. We provide only one type of service..... perfection.
Denzle
Posted by allseasons (allseasons), 8 February 2004
on 02/08/04 at 10:38:08, Denzle wrote:
I'm no Turbo Terry Burrows but i.m no slouch either.
I do insist on perfection so we do spend time on detail, however my pricing reflects that. We provide only one type of service..... perfection.
Denzle

Well said me 2 Grin

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 8 February 2004
Winkwell I can assure you I dont go crazy all the time Shocked
but I do clean the windows all the time 2 handed,it cuts
back the time by more than half Cheesy even my grasshopper
cleans 2 handed,but then I did teach him Wink

he still cant snatch the squee gee from me hand Grin
Posted by james44 (james44), 8 February 2004
terry   what is the best way to clean two handed ie: how do you do it
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 9 February 2004
Winkwell james Shocked its a bit like rubbing your head and patting you belly Grinthe left hand not only goes faster than the right!but does the opposite to the right as well,
to start with keep squee gee and T bar close together,and just follow,I take it for granted I have been doing this constantly for 9 years,to give you some idea,it takes me just 2 40 seconds to clean a window
size 45 inches by 45,with a 12 inch squee gee Roll Eyes
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 9 February 2004
James,

Get yourself along to the NatFed show - you can see the contest for the fastest window cleaner and pick up a few tips.
Posted by jontydog (jontydog), 11 February 2004
I generally take between 15 and 20 mins per house not fast I grant you but I do a damn fine job.  Had 1 complaint in 2 years.
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 11 February 2004
Winkjust for info, it would be nice to see the faces of the forum at the show,you can win some bucks at the competition,1 2 3 etc,I am not allowed in this TongueI only compare and have fun in it, Grinbut I do get a chance to go for a world record  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Winkbe nice to see all Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.