This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: FORUM ADMIN>OWNER> WHOEVER DEALS WITH IT
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 09:38:58 am »
Hi all - i know if you make a large post the text field does start jumping - i'll speak to IT to see how it can be fixed

williamx

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:47 am »
Jason

I also happens when you start typing the 1st word in the reply ??? which sometimes stops me from replying

Dean Taberner

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 07:10:16 pm »
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM ON THE FORUM WITH THE TEXT AND REPLIES, HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SO AHVE MANY PEOPLE YET IT IS IGNORED, MAYBE GET SOMETHAT CAN DO THE JOB ?:

update the software and sort out the problem when you reply, you cannot see what you are typing when replying, it is very very annoying. with a capital ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

iAN

P.S PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR BEING HONEST but it is very annoying, i just say my mind....

Activate "compatibility view" from tools menu. ;)

That sorted it for me with IE & vista
uif you clear your hisory cache etc alot this will be annoying to you, seems you do not do this.  ::)

I clear my history every couple of days, the lot, cookies an'all. ;)

Lol ;-)
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Paul Coleman

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 12:46:17 am »
It is fine in IE6 that I use.  However I did notice those problems when I tried IE7, IE8 and Firefox.  So I uninstalled the IE upgrades and stuck with IE6.  Not ideal at all.  On the plus side, as someone else mentioned, I find that the slow loading problem went away a while back.

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 06:34:53 am »
awite dave, have you tried turning your computer on? ::)

Regards

Trigger

Window Washers

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 06:40:34 am »
Hi all - i know if you make a large post the text field does start jumping - i'll speak to IT to see how it can be fixed
Thanks Jason  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)