Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Has anyone heard of Welmac?
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 11:54:46 pm »
no comment

welmac

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2005, 12:18:55 am »

welmac

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 12:17:41 am »
It is very easy to copy anything once it has been introduced to the marketplace and then it can be sold cheaply as you havent had to invest many months and thousands of pounds ensuring it does what it is supposed to do,and then spend hundreds of hours driving up and down the UK convincing window cleaners that wfp works.

Inovation is a rare and completly different matter.
I for one will be patenting and fully protecting every thing new we introduce.
No more free lunches for the Pirates
Glyn

Shiver me timbers  ;D

I'll protect me Booty, so i will  ;D

many months (actually about a year) were invested testing this out................on my own customers!!!!!

it did cost me alot of time and effort to come up with a user friendly system that wouldnt need a remortgage to finance it.

i dont know who the "pirates" comment is aimed at, but in my opinion the "real pirates",charging ridiculous prices, are easily spotted a mile off!!!

please people, dont go spending thousands and thousands to the "real pirates". do your research and save a few quid (prob a few grand).

gary, WELMAC LTD.

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 09:39:30 am »
Gary,

For clarification, why not list the companies that you consider to be the "real pirates".

Rgds
Craig Mawlam

welmac

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 09:54:11 am »
Gary,

For clarification, why not list the companies that you consider to be the "real pirates".

Rgds
Craig Mawlam

;)