This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

which trolley?peters/pure freedom?
« on: April 11, 2010, 09:00:59 am »
im wondering which one to get.these are the only ones that do 50 lt capacity.

pure freedom look good and robust and a bit cheaper but peters comes with a hose reel and autobrush in one package :-\ :-\

decisions,decisions
price higher/work harder!

Nathanael Jones

Re: which trolley?peters/pure freedom?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 09:08:17 am »
I've no experience of the trolleys, but Pure freedom get great reviews for customer service & you can always buy an autobrush separately or even make your own lighter version.

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 09:57:17 am »
I have just bought a pure freedom trolley package.  :D

Spent a few hours over at Grimsby with Andy T from Pure Freedom.

Can highly recomend them ... Andy went thru everything with me.

The system has been great and even the pole it comes with is quite good .... used it on the first customers house on a first clean last week to do a window over a garage and another over a conservatory.

Just dont expect the RO to be fast as its only a 200 GPD but thats all I need for now.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 12:15:59 pm »
hi ian mine will be DI ONLY.did you get the 50 lt version?i dont see the point in just the 25lt one.at least with the 50lt your not goin back to the van half as much! ;) ;D ;D

i think ill phone them.i only want the trolley as im gettin a brodex 18 ft and 25 ft hydra alloy poles for most of my work.

how many barrels do you carry?im getting 16 of them(400L) and rachet strap them in every night ready for the next days work.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 01:01:22 pm »
I used Peter's until I got a tank and hosereel and I think it has a lot going for it. The one/two barrel option is actually very good and lets you quickly choose whether to carry 25 or 50L for the job(s) in hand.

I personally think that a tap on your belt or on your pole is a better option than the autobrush though - but that's only a few quid.
It's a game of three halves!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:02 pm »
Dazmond

Why are you going for a trolly over a van mount?

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »
thanks gold.ive made my mind up to go for the pure freedom 50lt trolley set up with everything included.xtel pole etc.ill see if i can get a discount DI ONLY as i dont want(or need)the RO system.im sure the pole will be great on my run of the mill domestics of which i have a lot of. ;D ;D ;D

i will then buy a 25 ft brodex hydra pole for higher work then only as a last resort ill get my 30ft whippy unger pole out if 25 is a little bit short!! ;)

this should start me off with wfp nicely.i cant wait to get started !

though its still a few months away yet!ill probably be starting my first cleans mid july(around the summer holiday time)so hopefully not many will be in while i make a mess of their windows!! :P

ive started using pro detergent instead of fairy and ill give the top frames a wipe the clean before i start wfp properly if their dirty.i have noticed some of my custys top frames are truely shocking as i normally only clean the glass and sills!! :o :o ;) ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 02:12:10 pm »
winproclean i have a lot of very compact domestic on some parts of my round and i dont like the idea of draggin loads of hose around.

also i can bring the trolley inside during freezing nights and clear the back of van if i need to take stuff down to the tip and suchlike.

ive weighed up the pros and cons.i could always upgrade to a van mount at a later date.i will be getting a backpack as well for hard to reach places.
icould use the trolley as a van mount anyway with a length of hose.

i reckon itll take me half hour every night to fill 16 25L barrels DI ONLY.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 02:18:58 pm »
winproclean i have a lot of very compact domestic on some parts of my round and i dont like the idea of draggin loads of hose around.

also i can bring the trolley inside during freezing nights and clear the back of van if i need to take stuff down to the tip and suchlike.

ive weighed up the pros and cons.i could always upgrade to a van mount at a later date.i will be getting a backpack as well for hard to reach places.

Sounds good Daz, you've put a lot of thought into that. ;)

Just one thing-  Bear in mind when filling your barrels that the faster the flow through your DI's the less economical they become. Unless your DI vessel is on the trolly to purify on-demand?

Never had a trolly but if the Vessel was on the trolly you could also fill your barrels from customer taps. ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 02:22:07 pm »

if you can get a static ibc, you could cut that time down to 20 seconds to fill each barrel.

depends on the price of your time if it is worth it or not.

Good choice with purefreedom for the trolley I would buy off them again top guys and no sales patter.. and good products
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 02:32:03 pm »
window washers i live in a first floor flat so ibc tank out of the question.winpro im not going to have a di on the trolley but i will carry a small di in the van in case 400 L is not enough some days.

i have heard that its better to have the tap a bit lower flow as ur filling the barrels through the di than full blast. ;D ;D

cheers guys

dazmond

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 02:34:25 pm »
window washers i live in a first floor flat so ibc tank out of the question.winpro im not going to have a di on the trolley but i will carry a small di in the van in case 400 L is not enough some days.

i have heard that its better to have the tap a bit lower flow as ur filling the barrels through the di than full blast. ;D ;D

cheers guys

dazmond
twin di's also dazmond will save you on a lot of resin waste  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)