This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnmaggy

Re: finally
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 11:40:05 am »
Hi, best thing with that kit is everybody in town knows you got it, I reckon people will pay more for you to show up with that monster than just a pressure washer and a wheelie bin to put the water in. Still having problems round Brum with £50 a drive merchants and there karcher speed racers >:( lol

Good luck to you.

derek west

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 06:32:50 pm »
cheers trevor and john, if i get a hotbox, like i said i'll get one from malcleanse so i'll know i'm getting the right kit for the job, he really knows his stuff.

had a play today, machine is awesome. plenty of power, lovin it. did half this decking today, came up nice but feel there must be something we could put down as a prespray to get a better result. this was done with just water

cleaner-exteriors

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 07:33:21 pm »
nice set up derek just keep it secure at night as im sure our traveller friends will also like the look of it!!

jamie stevenson

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 09:35:05 pm »
just reading through everybodys replys trailer looks great ive just brought 1 with a diesel hot or cold with water tank and that cost me £5000 also ive done that graffiti coarse with graffiti hotline absulute briliant coarse well worth the money very hands on

jamie

derek west

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 09:45:47 pm »
whats the spec on the pressure washer jamie, are you new to pressure washing like me or is your trailer an upgrade. sounds like a good price for hot and diesel spec, got any piccies so i can have a gander?

drive surgeon

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 09:47:13 pm »
derek-  its best not to use high pressure on decking. its best to treat with a pre spray then low pressure rinse off to leave like new. pressure on wood is not ideal.  :)

derek west

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 09:53:16 pm »
whats the best prespray ds, we tried a high alkali but did nothing. don't worry, we were cleaning our own decking. not ready to be let loose on paying custies just yet.

drive surgeon

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 10:00:00 pm »
depending on what type of wood it is you should use sodium hypochlorite watered down say 50-50. spray on and leave to eat into the algae then low pressure rinse off. it should look like new.

i have heard some reports on her of idiots using turbo nozzles on decking  :o  :o  :o

i have seen rings and allsorts on decking after someone has used a fsc on full and destroyed the decking.

decking is a pain. make sure you price right as all the spindles and hand rails take ages and make sure you price right if your using extra chemicals.  :)

jamie stevenson

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 10:06:49 pm »
its a trailer made by trafalger cleaning in horsham it has a karcher hs1000de yanmar  engine which is 200bar and goes up 2 150 degrees new on here so not used to putting pics on thay have pics on trafalger cleaning website its the twin axil 1 it was ex hire but new thay are £12,000 seams very good! just starting up in the uckfield, east sussex area near brighton

jamie

cleaner-exteriors

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 11:12:50 pm »
Jamie they are a good firm, im on surrey/sussex borders and have used them for a few things, sounds like a bargain

trevor perry

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 12:08:18 pm »
jamie they are a very good machine just make sure that you keep the diesel clean by replacing the filter regularly as the burners can be a bit tempramental if dirt gets in the nozzles this can be a real hassle if burner doesnt fire up when required and so floods the boiler with diesel
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

jamie stevenson

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 06:01:02 pm »
been using red deseal in it is that ok? or do u think should stick with normal deseal?

derek west

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 06:03:06 pm »
this done yesterday without a chem, will see if we can get a better result with either bleach or SH tomorrow.

trevor perry

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 07:05:30 pm »
been using red deseal in it is that ok? or do u think should stick with normal deseal?
red diesel is ok just put a cheap plastic inline filter before the burner and change it regularly, they are see through and you can see when it is getting dirty. I change mine every month they only cost a couple of quid.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

jamie stevenson

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 11:41:29 pm »
will do thanks,  trevor

jamie stevenson

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 09:24:17 pm »
hope fully this will work derek! my trailer

derek west

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »
nice that jamie, i'd be tempted to paint it and get it lettered up.

don't need it yet but would love a heater on mine.

stalwart

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 09:52:54 pm »
red diesel is ok just put a cheap plastic inline filter before the burner and change it regularly, they are see through and you can see when it is getting dirty. I change mine every month they only cost a couple of quid.

you dont need one,theres already a filter built in
Been there,seen it,done it,just cant remember when

jamie stevenson

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 11:16:36 pm »
being completly coverd in vinyl soon same as vecheals be black with reflective orange and chrome writting thanks for letting me know about the filter i dont no anything about the machine other than what it does thanks stalwart

Alan McTernan

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 07:58:44 am »
Nice set up Jamie ;) Where did you pick it up? Is it a Trafalger machine?