This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: I dont know if i can be bothered anymore
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 10:46:07 pm »
dont worry about it steve, me n u canvassing 2gether proves that 2independent windys
CAN work 2gether, without the miss trust n all the other crap  ;D
apart from the fact that im gonna get more new custys than u on tuesday  :P LOL  ;D PMSL  :D

Loads of new ones.  Oh, don't forget your baseball-bat,if we get any no thankyou's ;D

paul rulton

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 10:48:39 pm »
ive got a very nice section of motor bike chain  ;) will that do? ;D

mark dew

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2010, 11:30:59 pm »
Just because he wants to do it alone with his mrs doesn't make him a fool. Having a whinge is just an outlet and this forum has many posts similar without a few jumping in.
He don't want. What is wrong with that?  

nothing is wrong with wanting to do it your own way. . But he started slaging me off, when I offered to help get him customers. I offered because i am not that far away. I do not care if he wants my help or not. I just thought I would  ask. Without his crap Period.

I didn't see where he was slagging you off. Have i missed something?

lcwalker

« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2010, 11:34:05 pm »
lc w ,   your living in an area Stacked out with houses and its a rich area too .  if you couldnt get enough gardening work in 8 years your heart cant have been in it / now your thinking of giving up windows, you should just knuckle down and stop whining matey .  bet you didnt go and do that bungalow you leafletted and got
You would have lost that bet i did them today 6 weekly £15.

lcwalker

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2010, 11:37:37 pm »
Just because he wants to do it alone with his mrs doesn't make him a fool. Having a whinge is just an outlet and this forum has many posts similar without a few jumping in.

nothing is wrong with wanting to do it your own way. . But he started slaging me off, when I offered to help get him customers. I offered because i am not that far away. I do not care if he wants my help or not. I just thought I would  ask. Without his crap Period.

I didn't see where he was slagging you off. Have i missed something?
I seem to have ruffled a few feathers without meaning to i only turned down his offer ???.

lcwalker

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2010, 11:47:07 pm »

I cant see where i slagged you off how can i as i dont know you, as i have said i appreiated the offer it just wasn't the way i wanted to do things.The reason i was abit blunt was because the first thing you asked me was to buy my customers i do have thats all.

mci services

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2010, 11:52:27 pm »
jezo just delete the post lcwalker and be done with it, agree to disagree

prestige cleaners

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2010, 12:17:39 am »
when i started 3 yrs ago  i bought £22k worth of work and did a bit of canvassing when my van was in a garage for a week, and although it was a bit daunting i got into it after a few doors, just try and keep positive and aim for high priced work.

thankfully i havent had to canvass since, but if i had to i would do it. make sure your on google maps, gumtree, and yell advertising, doesnt cost a bean.

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2010, 07:27:01 am »
just jack in and have done with it

lcwalker

« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2010, 08:17:21 am »
just jack in and have done with it
I take it you mean me, well thats a great help isn't it.

Premier Cleaning

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2010, 12:31:49 pm »
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I started this buiness in july 09.I started from zero and with smart marketing and lots of knocking i now have a sizeable customer base and am just starting to expand into commercial.
 I am realising a very healthy income from this business already
I dont say this to brag only to illustarte that there is heaps of business out there..you just need a positive outlook and the determination to go and knock when your mates our down the pub...

The payoff....In 9 months time you will be getting the round in for less than an hours work. :)

Check out my website where i have put a section under resources on successful canvassing ..designed for my canvassers..it works for us.

Good luck :)
Commercial and Resedential Window Cleaning throughout Essex and London
Premier Cleaning Window Cleaners Essex

prestige cleaners

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2010, 12:44:16 pm »
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I started this buiness in july 09.I started from zero and with smart marketing and lots of knocking i now have a sizeable customer base and am just starting to expand into commercial.
 I am realising a very healthy income from this business already
I dont say this to brag only to illustarte that there is heaps of business out there..you just need a positive outlook and the determination to go and knock when your mates our down the pub...

The payoff....In 9 months time you will be getting the round in for less than an hours work. :)

Check out my website where i have put a section under resources on successful canvassing ..designed for my canvassers..it works for us.

Good luck :)

good website, good tips, but do you really want your customers to see your canvassing techniques?

ie - "Can I walk round the outside of the house to give you a quote (It only takes 2 minutes and I don’t need to come inside)

Price condition them at this stage by letting them know we are more expensive than most window cleaners."

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »
 i think you have a good business idea with windows and gardens do this myself it does work let your wife do all the talking  custies they seem reseptive to that my wife does winds with me £10 hr gardens fair price that will be each though dont do for nowt just knock doors and say im sorry to desturb you but i have established a window cleaning round in this area would you like me to quote a price for your propety hope this is of any use mate do this as soon asap

lcwalker

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2010, 10:50:58 pm »
i think you have a good business idea with windows and gardens do this myself it does work let your wife do all the talking  custies they seem reseptive to that my wife does winds with me £10 hr gardens fair price that will be each though dont do for nowt just knock doors and say im sorry to desturb you but i have established a window cleaning round in this area would you like me to quote a price for your propety hope this is of any use mate do this as soon asap
Thanks i still have my gardening gear even though last year i didn't have much gardening to do but i hate selling tools as they can always earn you money.I think the price £10 and hour each is spot on thats the sort of price i quote maybe a bit less if i do the windows at the same time.I moved to where i am 4 1/2 years ago and it does seem to be quite competative around here they maybe alot of well off people but it's finding them, but i have to say i haven't done as much searching as i should have done and it time i spent more time canvassing thanks again for your advice.

Premier Cleaning

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2010, 08:26:10 pm »

good website, good tips, but do you really want your customers to see your canvassing techniques?

ie - "Can I walk round the outside of the house to give you a quote (It only takes 2 minutes and I don’t need to come inside)

Price condition them at this stage by letting them know we are more expensive than most window cleaners."

Dosent really matter buddy,the resources are fairly low profile and very few customers will be interested enough to even look at my website let alone read thru resources related to staff and even if they did what difference will it make,there is nothing untoward or unethical with any of my canvassing techniques.This content helps google pick up my website and is a good SEO exercise..its the only real reason i do it..to help me attract commercial enquiries...which is working.

Thanks for your comments..appreciated  :)
Commercial and Resedential Window Cleaning throughout Essex and London
Premier Cleaning Window Cleaners Essex