Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Helping New Window Cleaners In Your Area...
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2013, 04:44:49 pm »
Anyone around the Leicestershire or surrounding area available with WFP system prepared to have me shadow them for a day?

Bought a used WFP system but truth be told I haven't got a clue what I'm doing with it, trying to set it up at the moment and hoping to get some advice and knowledge from someone else, as well as how to get the best from it.

Thanks
Paul 

try john at glen parva
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Paul Simpson

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2013, 08:06:57 pm »
Thanks Gav.
I didn't want to approach someone directly, especially one so close, in case they don't really want to do it.
At least if they reply here I know they're happy to help.

Evian

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2013, 12:53:39 pm »
I would love to shadow someone for the day in the Croydon, Surrey area. Also looking to go on a FWC course next month and wanted to know if that was worth the time?

Best,

Evian

IClean And Clear

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2014, 11:19:15 pm »
Hello all. I'm just starting up and to all those who are asking for someone to show them the ropes, it's great but I recommend getting away from your area so you can really get the most out of the day. If you stay in your own area people will only tell you so much and not pass on the trade secrets you will need. I just traveled from Portsmouth to Eastbourne to spend the day with a windy. We had a get day covering both trad and wfp. I learnt so much got some hands on and top advice. I'm just not sure you will get that from someone on your door

Bruce Roberts

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2014, 02:31:43 pm »
Hi everyone

Anybody from the north west ( Stockport, Tameside, Manchester, Macclesfield ) willing to help a complete newbie.Preferably trad and wfp

Many thanks

Bruce

Matias

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2015, 02:40:08 pm »
Hi, I am just starting as a window cleaner, I haven't got any experience, I would like to go with someone for some days just to learn how to do it. I am currently employed but I have started and I am organizing everything to leave in 2 months time and start my own self employed window cleaning business. If someone would like to share experience and advice I would be very thankful :). I live in Pulborough West Sussex I can travel 20 miles from my location  ;D .

You can also email me to: mati9433@hotmail.com          Thank you!!!

OnPoint

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2019, 01:02:58 pm »
Is this thread still kicking?

Curious to know if anyone in Southampton, Portsmouth areas willing to take someone on board for the day?

Will be very much appreciated.