This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ajs

drains
« on: February 26, 2010, 05:36:18 am »
i wondered if anyone could tell me what the demand is for cleaning drains or unblocking in the unlikely advent of clogging.?
does anyone here all ready do it?

BDCS

Re: drains
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:05:36 pm »
I do drains and they are good deal of my income. There is legislation for the sewage providers to adopt all the private sewers and laterals which is due to take effect next April, this will mean that most of the blockage work will go through the local sewage provider and their chosen contractor - your local one man band won't get a look in. Don't invest a penny as things stand but things may change if theres a change of government but who knows. I do allsorts and I don't rely on the drains totally and I have plans to go towards pest control as well as the cleaning to bring a crust. If you want a chat about things then you can phone me - no on my website and I'll explain further

ajs

Re: drains
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:29:43 pm »
hi mate thanks for, i work for a contractor, just thought about doing a few unblocks, as i need money, oh yes i have heard all about that, and i may have to go on a course etc, we install mantair