This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kordun

Re: Pressure Washing Patio's & Driveways
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 11:44:14 pm »
guys what sealers do you use and how much do you charge per sq metre

drive surgeon

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 12:51:52 pm »
i dont bother sealing anymore its time consuming, cant get the right weather and you have comebacks unless you do a perfect job everytime. and even the best sealants dont last as long as they shud.

BDCS

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 05:04:01 pm »
Resiblock or tech clean or PICS

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 09:11:03 pm »
What if the customer is on a water meter,do they not expect you to use your own water.Also i have noticed that the hose with the filter on,that you use to draw from a tank are not very long on the P/W i have seen on ebay.....what if the patio you are cleaning is a fair distance away and you need to draw from the tank on the van,because of the said short draw hose you would need a very long hose with the lance on...would you not lose pressure?There is another thing that confuses me( i'm easily confused ::) ) , most people on here say you need to get  a 15lpm P/S minimum.If you need to draw fom a tank on the van or a bowser trailer,this would not last very long at 15lpm or more.I hope this all makes sense........cheers....dave.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

BDCS

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:58 pm »
How many questions  :o
Diesel is expensive - why hump water about ?
I use a wheely bin plumbed up with the hoses out of the bottom giving a positive supply which aids pump life, the wheely bin fills when you stop which will allow you to work when the hose supply is slightly less than 15lts/min. A wheely bin is easily mobile allowing you to move the kit about which allows you to have less hose - I have 45m but rarely use this. You will not notice any pressure loss with this length of high pressure hose.
A cubic metre of water will last 66 mins @ 15 ltrs/min if you don't stop for anything so if you work an 8 hour day and don't stop you'll use about £20 in water.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 11:00:45 am »
For every 100 feet of hose you lose 28psi!!!

Rob ;D

BDCS

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 01:05:47 pm »
or 0.77% @ 3600 psi. Whats the loss of flow then ? :P I don't know and no I can't be bothered to work it out anyway lunch over and I'm off to clean a grease stain from a concrete drive. How will I manage without that 28 psi  ::) ::)

stalwart

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 09:38:15 am »
or 0.77% @ 3600 psi. Whats the loss of flow then ? :P I don't know and no I can't be bothered to work it out anyway lunch over and I'm off to clean a grease stain from a concrete drive. How will I manage without that 28 psi  ::) ::)

dont lose sleep over that now  ;D
Been there,seen it,done it,just cant remember when