This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: What a brilliant forum!
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 07:00:57 pm »
This would have been a better forum if all the good posters were not weeded out.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 07:03:08 pm »
Posted by: Wizkid  Posted on: Today at 07:00:57pm 

This would have been a better forum if all the good posters were not weeded out. 

They haven't we are all still here   ;D

Posted by: Darren Bradley  Posted on: Today at 06:37:26pm 

4/9/10  at Atlantic Coast caravan park     

Won't it be shut then ?   ;D

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 07:54:34 pm »
Re; what a brilliant forum!   Well it's good hear from jason once in while, how you doing?

Re AG and the forum buzzing.If you recall we pretty much went mad before the slx launch because of the closed lenght, extended height, weight, rigidity and price.

It pretty much turned the industry on it's head.And delays to it's launch only raised the level of hype.

I seem to remember you drove over on a sunday with an elaborate cover story and pretended you were just passing or broke down or something and purloined the first ever slx.That pole is probably a collectors item now and worth a bomb.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 07:59:28 pm »
Clive

that was actually quite funny on all counts.    ;D

for sale one prototype slx, collectors edition

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 08:38:38 pm »
Posted by: Wizkid  Posted on: Today at 07:00:57pm 

They haven't we are all still here   ;D

Posted by: Darren Bradley  Posted on: Today at 06:37:26pm 

4/9/10  at Atlantic Coast caravan park     

Won't it be shut then ?   ;D

No mate all booked and payed for... I think it closes at the end of Oct..
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

Justen Uff

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 08:47:32 pm »
What does affsm stand for?  Why don't people use their real names?

G Griffin

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 08:51:08 pm »
What does affsm stand for?  Why don't people use their real names?

I don`t know Peter  ::).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 09:15:15 pm »
This forum used to be much, much better. Down to earth realistic, genuine advice, I've been here for 4 years under different guises. Now it just seems more like people grabbing every opportunity, in any way to remind us how many vans they've got etc. ::)

Unlike the past, now there is more bad/wrong advice on here than good, any newbie must be bewildered at having to sift through so much nonsense.

I still have a look in now & then but to be honest I can't be arsed with so much rubbish & so tend to use the "light side" now which I feel offers much more for real issues. ;)

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:14 pm »
This forum used to be much, much better. Down to earth realistic, genuine advice, I've been here for 4 years under different guises. Now it just seems more like people grabbing every opportunity, in any way to remind us how many vans they've got etc. ::)

Unlike the past, now there is more bad/wrong advice on here than good, any newbie must be bewildered at having to sift through so much nonsense.

I still have a look in now & then but to be honest I can't be arsed with so much rubbish & so tend to use the "light side" now which I feel offers much more for real issues. ;)

Is that the guild forum?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:51 pm »

Is that the guild forum?

No mate, it's the "other forum" ;D

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 11:50:43 pm »
No Mate this is the guilt forum.

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 06:00:08 am »

Is that the guild forum?

Oh i got you now.I saw your guild avatar so i thought you was referring to that.
The "other forum"...hmmm....looked like it could go places to start with,but it is becoming very clicky and there are one or two in particular who have got it in for mods and anybody that knows dave morris in particular.Shame there are a couple of loose cannons on there really as i am sure matt has put his heart and soul into it since he was unfairly ousted from this forum.
Wizkid....why the guilt forum?

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 07:15:24 am »
i love all the forums!the good advice/the slagging club/the bull****/the funny quips(g.griffin and tosh and a few others!)

its all part of the rich tapestry of life(a bit like your local pub in that respect!).

the old "it aint like it used to be etc" is just human nature!

we always look back fondly on our memories even if they werent that great at the time!

time makes us all wistfull!

best wishes to everyone

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Londoner

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 07:36:51 am »
I was on this forum when there was only one guy doing WFP and that was Justin Ruggles. If you want to see what it was like in the old days its all still there . Skip back a few hundred pages.

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 07:48:05 am »
i have vince!there is an incredible wealth of good advice/stories/humour etc! ;) :) :) :)

price higher/work harder!

bobby p

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 08:01:58 am »
this forums great,best advice and humour  -just gotta keep pinching myself remind myself to be careful wot i write.theres a lot of folk that look in on here but dont write , i wasnt meaning taxman

R W C™

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 01:46:18 pm »
this forums great,best advice and humour  -just gotta keep pinching myself remind myself to be careful wot i write.theres a lot of folk that look in on here but dont write , i wasnt meaning taxman

Spot on mate, I could name you 8 of my local competitors that visit this site on a regular basis, and I no of 2 that use a 2nd account to ask certain questions  ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 06:07:19 pm »

Is that the guild forum?

Oh i got you now.I saw your guild avatar so i thought you was referring to that.
The "other forum"...hmmm....looked like it could go places to start with,but it is becoming very clicky and there are one or two in particular who have got it in for mods and anybody that knows dave morris in particular.Shame there are a couple of loose cannons on there really as i am sure matt has put his heart and soul into it since he was unfairly ousted from this forum.
Wizkid....why the guilt forum?

That paticular issue has now been resolved. ;)