Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ben Peters

Beware DP design and print
« on: January 12, 2010, 11:17:16 pm »

As i have just had the worst experience  in dealing with the above i thought it would be in the interests of you all to hear...

Ordered 5000 leaflets, gave exactly what i wanted on them, waited for them to arrive!

Leaflets arrive a month later, only printed on 1 side and my contact number was wrong, plus i was over charged on my credit card by £25....Called to complain told someone would get back to me when they look into it, constant phone calls and emails later 3 weeks later am told a reprint would be done and that refund would be put onto card...3 weeks later leaflets arrive and on the back it is all blairy...i had no choice to use them as i was doing a promo event and needed them...phoned to complain and was told there is nothing they can do, I asked about the refund and was told it was done, checked my account and shock it wasnt!!!

I give up altogether with the whole thing now sick of calling and emailing...

will01

Re: Beware DP design and print
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 11:35:46 pm »
Hi Ben:

Sorry to hear about your experience :-\

However I have dealt with this firm for a while now and admittedly there has been a few minor hiccups but in the main I the service has been pretty good.

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 08:25:39 am »
Hi Ben

I used them a few years back and I wasn't overly impressed with them. To me they are quite amateur in their design and approach.

Just ordered 20,000 from www.printcarrier.com and as usual am extremely impressed with their service and quality of leaflet. I would not even look elsewhere now!

John

Jon Tabbener

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 09:22:11 am »
well i've used them a few times & had no problems what so ever - last time i ordered from them i received the leaflets in 2 days  - nice guy aswell
Cleaner Carpets

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 09:35:48 am »
Probably the old saying "you only get what you pay for" springs to mind.

Regards

Daryl

nick p

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 09:40:52 am »
Ive been using them for a few years now, never had a problem allways have a proof emailed to me before they got to print, ive allways had a good service and a good price from them.

Nick

John Higgins

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 09:48:23 am »
Mark from DP
This is a maliciouse posting from a competitor we have never done any printing for this guy.
If this is how low he has to stoop to compete with us he must be desperate

We have done 1000's of jobs
for cleanit up members over the last 15 years Think this may be the guy who was trying to advertise cheap
leaflets a wile ago that were not that cheap.

coyote7

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 09:51:57 am »
Hi Ben,
I must admit I have been using them for the past year and yes things sometimes take a little longer to get done than I would like but as for the quality and price I have no compliants ;D and Mark is always on hand to offer advice.
Sorry if it's not the answer you are expecting but we all have this happen from time to time with various companies I guess you have been unlucky on this occasion :-\
Rich.

richy27

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 09:57:20 am »
dealt with mark couple of times always very pleased no probs at all

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 10:34:19 am »
I've had leaflets from DP and the service has been excellent, deliverd directly to suppliers or to my home without a problem.

To put things into context though and looking through Ben Peters posts he is a cleaner as for the rest can't comment.

Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 11:21:36 am »
look like Mark is calling you a liar so....... he would have sent you proof of your leaflet  post it here so we can see the mistake, if one side was blurry take a photo and again let us see it, you paid on your credit card again photo it ( blank out any personal stuff just leaving the date, amount,  DPs name and your name)

lots of ways you can prove your case and if some one was calling me a liar I'd do my utmost to prove I'm right.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Jim_77

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 12:05:05 pm »
Remember what good old Dom off of the One Show always tells us!!

If you've paid by credit card you're protected by the consumer credit act, you can get your money back!!

That's presuming what you're saying is true of course.

richy27

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 12:22:08 pm »
Remember what good old Dom off of the One Show always tells us!!

If you've paid by credit card you're protected by the consumer credit act, you can get your money back!!

That's presuming what you're saying is true of course.

dont get dumb get dom  but if it gets too heavy just get the hell out of there

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 12:41:00 pm »
Used Mark at DP good price good service no problems.

REGARDS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

nevil

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 04:25:40 pm »
I have dealt with Mark and DP and he has not only done a cracking job every time, but is a mine of information. I have kept him yapping on the phone many a time when I'm sure he has better things to do. Top bloke.

I reckon this has got to be a wind up or someone is out to cause mischief.

John Higgins

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 04:49:23 pm »
Mark DP
If this is genuine He can always call me on 01482 226295
or email is mobile to mark@kireth.com

He says he is called severval times but have had no communication from him he is based in irland
we only do an handgfull of cleaners in irland have rang them all its none of them.

Bob Allen

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 06:17:12 pm »
I too have used Dp design & print many times and Mark has been very helpfull never had a problem with quality or the service.
Bob Allen

Colin Day

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 06:19:52 pm »
I too have used Dp design & print many times and Mark has been very helpfull never had a problem with quality or the service.

Same here! It's a shame they can't get it right 100% of the time but hey, none of us are perfect! I'll continue to get my leaflets done there.....

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 06:35:44 pm »
How much are DP doing 5,000 colour A5 double sided 135g for?

Len Gribble

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 06:35:45 pm »
Someone once said! No such thing as bad publicity.  :o ;)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)