This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

I'm cleaning the rabbit out ;D

ive just got back in from that job

even though they have a heat pad in, the water is solid, the wood bedding is like a block of ice, the toilet was just solid

going to pop the heat pad back in for them

had to bury my rabbits boxing day :'(

sorry to hear that dude

was it the cold ? ? ? ?

Frankybadboy

I'm cleaning the rabbit out ;D

ive just got back in from that job

even though they have a heat pad in, the water is solid, the wood bedding is like a block of ice, the toilet was just solid

going to pop the heat pad back in for them
get them in the house.poor old rabbits. ;) ;) ;)

elite mike

they were 10 years old matt , the one has been on medication for a while

and the other had a stroke xmas day

so we decided to have them both put to sleep :'(

seemed the kindest thing to do

elite mike

on a positive note ime going to help my neighbours clear the road  :o

pingu

Cozy don't get all 'pantsy' with me young man...you're still not too old to be put over my knee for a jolly good spanking you know!

Cher...the youth of today...

After reading post after post about feeling the heat (in wrong sence) and general spirt damaging posts, think it is about time there are some positive thing put on here:

What are you going to do today that is positive ?

I will start off I am going to paint storage area in my unit, and fit some gear in the office

Ian

I'm busying myself making my home clean and tidy and getting it properly organised for the first time in a few years.  Also finalising paperwork for accounts.  I'm also organising things on my PC to enhance my record keeping. Also, I trad cleaned a shop front today with neat screenwash.

lee_dewing

Ian lancaster

in your long w/c career, have you seen this before.

trying to stay positive as others have said.

I don't know about others but saving up emergency fund is my first priority.

will do a little bit of tidying up in garage, organise work schedule in more logical, profitable order as most of it is behind now :(

gonna be working a lot of saturdays this year.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

JRDEasiReach

Well positive you say, well i managed to get out for a couple of hours this morning, started at -4 and finished at -2 when my fingers and feet could take no more, didnt freeze up though.  So ive at least made a start to catching up, customers didnt bat an eyelid at me arriving either, think they were glad to see me out. :) So lift the heads up lads, its workable :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

wfp master

i am going 2 look out the kitchen window its is far as i can get ffffing snow everywhere >:( >:(

Window Washers

i am going 2 look out the kitchen window its is far as i can get ffffing snow everywhere >:( >:(
;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

LSB

we all worked all day on offices !
probably have to do the same tmrw.

martinsadie

Well positive you say, well i managed to get out for a couple of hours this morning, started at -4 and finished at -2 when my fingers and feet could take no more, didnt freeze up though.  So ive at least made a start to catching up, customers didnt bat an eyelid at me arriving either, think they were glad to see me out. :) So lift the heads up lads, its workable :)
the temp is workable the packed ice and impassable roads are unworkable

1wayno

the temp is workable the packed ice and impassable roads are unworkable

yep the temp is fine to work in,jus wrap up warm,but the ice and the amount of roads that are literally imposible to drive on...jus not worth the risk. but yeh summer ul be here in another 6 months..woo woo!  ;D lol

dazmond

been out in the snow with girlfriend and friends 7 year old daughter.put a load of her fav music on a cheap mp3 player this afternoon and just found out they wont play as ive synced them on mp4 format!so i will have to do them all again! >:( >:( :-\ ;D i suppose u live and learn.

weather -8 here/foot of snow and its only 8pm! ::).im gonna try and start on monday if i possibly can!earned £12 this week!! ::).ive enjoyed time with g/f and her mates daughter though.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!