This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tosh

Re: stop the moaning lads
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 09:09:38 am »
im moking a big fat one.........................has i thought a crack head :)

I thought 'smoking a big fat one' was a gay euphemism for a sexual act?  Where's Squeaky?  He's clued up on all the gay lingo.

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 09:10:38 am »
Not really constructive Stephen. It sounds like you are getting a tad stressed. Something you aint telling us?  ;D

not me mate,  I'm smoking a big fat one and watching Frasier  

its a beautiful day   don't let it get away  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That's why he's soooo chilled. If i was spliffing up and 9 in the morning i'd be chilled too. But for those of us in the real world...................   ::)

stephen s

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 09:10:47 am »
im moking a big fat one.........................has i thought a crack head :)

I thought 'smoking a big fat one' was a gay euphemism for a sexual act?  Where's Squeaky?  He's clued up on all the gay lingo.

sorry Tosh but I'm not gay,  however my boyfriend IS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 09:10:50 am »
And for those living in the real world..... ::)

Chin up lads,lets hope it clears up real soon so us summer cleaners can get out and earn a living ::)
Either that or we could all start smoking drugs early in the morning and become real losers

d.ward

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 09:11:36 am »
lets just hope hes talking about drugs then and not sexual favours

stephen s

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 09:12:10 am »
And for those living in the real world..... ::)

Chin up lads,lets hope it clears up real soon so us summer cleaners can get out and earn a living ::)
Either that or we could all start soking drugs early in the morning and become real losers

sounds like youv'e been SOKING them already

bright lad wanted apply within  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stephen s

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 09:13:18 am »
lets just hope hes talking about drugs then and not sexual favours

whys that mate are you touting for business  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 09:13:39 am »
I havent worked since 18th Decemebr either, moaning about it wont rid us of the snow.
I have a credit card for emergencies, so living off that until the weather improves.
If you manage your financies correctly, you should have money saved for January and February!
most builders work longer hours and earn more during the summer months to cover the winter months.
Brickies cant lay bricks in less than -4 and thats with an anti freeze additive put into the mortar.
So what are they doing in this weather? problably the same as us (nothing)

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

stephen s

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 09:16:33 am »
as bad as the weather is my Mrs has still got the painters in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 09:17:11 am »
matt so you plan your finaces for jan and feb by using a credit card??? you need to practise what you preach!!!!

and to some its not just the money its the staff who will want paying its the customers who want monthly cleanes per there agreement, i dont need the money defo wont be using a credit card.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 09:17:25 am »
Perhaps you are lucky enough to be in a financial position that enables you to take a prolonged period off work and not suffer. But to tell others to "stop moaning" is very insensitive.

I am sure there are plenty of guys on here just starting out, maybe with young families to support.  It takes years to build up financial security and something like this prolonged bad weather can be a very serious threat to that. So don’t be so smug and assume that just because YOU are ok everyone else should be.

silly Jack

I havent worked since 18 dec and have lots of bills to pay and YES a family to keep and No money   but do you hear me moaning NO

maybe you should just stick to summer window cleaning like some others

maybe you should look for a job in a local factory then you can moan all day cos it sounds like your good at it.
               Thank you for your very intelligent reply Stephen, however if you stop smoking your “big fat one” long enough to allow your brain to work properly and then re read my post you will realize I am not moaning.
I am actually one of the lucky ones and am very well set financially. I have a large business and plenty of assets, if it snows till March I will be ok,
I was referring to the less fortunate than myself who are starting out in this career. Those who will struggle if this weather continues.
If they wish to come on here and moan then that’s what forums are all about.
If you don’t like it, read a different post. Or perhaps this is more to your liking http://forum.grasscity.com

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 09:22:22 am »
matt so you plan your finaces for jan and feb by using a credit card??? you need to practise what you preach!!!!

and to some its not just the money its the staff who will want paying its the customers who want monthly cleanes per there agreement, i dont need the money defo wont be using a credit card.

I budget for losing 2 weeks in January and February! which I have already used up.
I have just started to use the credit card! and will do until the weather improves!
Alot of people buy their everyday things on their CC and pay the balance off when they get paid at the end of the month, so I'm not doing any different to them am I?
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

gary999

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 09:27:51 am »
me thinks some on here are being reeled in on a rod
and line by a bored stephen s(known as aquatech) on
other forums ;D ;D

stephen s

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 09:30:24 am »
Perhaps you are lucky enough to be in a financial position that enables you to take a prolonged period off work and not suffer. But to tell others to "stop moaning" is very insensitive.

I am sure there are plenty of guys on here just starting out, maybe with young families to support.  It takes years to build up financial security and something like this prolonged bad weather can be a very serious threat to that. So don’t be so smug and assume that just because YOU are ok everyone else should be.

I8 prefer this forum Jacky boy,

I like to read the posts and it makes me realise just how happy and lucky I am.

I also like to wind some friendly w/c up and they me and of coarse to get advice,    I don't come on forums to wine about how a customer cancelled today and completey ruined my day,   I leave that to the sad people who thing the world owes them something.

I'm a happy positive person with I feel a fair education ( secondary modern but good enough for me )
 so regardless what anyone thinks I couldn't give 2 shiney S**ts      cos I know I make people laugh on here and I make other peoples blood boil          GOOD    

oh dear this joint is starting to wear off   oh no I'm starting to feel sorry for myself
malfunction malfunction malfunction malfunction malfunction  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

silly Jack

I havent worked since 18 dec and have lots of bills to pay and YES a family to keep and No money   but do you hear me moaning NO

maybe you should just stick to summer window cleaning like some others

maybe you should look for a job in a local factory then you can moan all day cos it sounds like your good at it.
               Thank you for your very intelligent reply Stephen, however if you stop smoking your “big fat one” long enough to allow your brain to work properly and then re read my post you will realize I am not moaning.
I am actually one of the lucky ones and am very well set financially. I have a large business and plenty of assets, if it snows till March I will be ok,
I was referring to the less fortunate than myself who are starting out in this career. Those who will struggle if this weather continues.
If they wish to come on here and moan then that’s what forums are all about.
If you don’t like it, read a different post. Or perhaps this is more to your liking http://forum.grasscity.com

stephen s

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 09:32:01 am »
me thinks some on here are being reeled in on a rod
and line by a bored stephen s(known as aquatech) on
other forums ;D ;D

why did you have to tell them all Gary,     some of them were almost at break down point  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 10:07:10 am »

Yeah, well said mate.

I've got bills to pay like anyone else, and if you can't work how are you supposed to do so?
Got to visit the bank and discuss options I guess, but tax bill in a few weeks yet as well...

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 10:17:43 am »
can we stop the moaning, a few days lost and most of you think its the end off the world. :o :o :o :o

Although it could cause problems if it persists, I'm using the time to get organised to make a big push next month to better my business.  Apart from that, a few days enforced lay-off may not be too bad for me because I would have continued working with lower back pain.  That time I worked between Xmas and new year is looking more worthwhile with each passing day.  Glad no-one tried to "run" me whatever that means  :)

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 10:20:35 am »
well said Franky lad.

Proper jobs?  I used to do those for years   ;D
The trouble with proper jobs is that all the income is tied up in one company's wellbeing.  That was OK until the early 90s when I had three redundancies in two years.  Turned out to be one of the better things that happened to me   :)

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 10:22:38 am »
Not really constructive Stephen. It sounds like you are getting a tad stressed. Something you aint telling us?  ;D

Probably redtube went down