This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: hours a day worked
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 09:57:15 am »
i prob do 5 hours a day work.im ladders and personoly i cant do more than that.i try to clean 2 houses an hour which i do achieve i wish was 3 however but crap happens.how do you push yourselfs to do more if you do that is.up and down up and down all day is a killer.
You sound like you need an office job if you can only climb a ladder 10 times a day m8, thats not pushing your self, that is being lazy/ unfit for job :o maybe beer talking :-\

he said 2 houses per hour, not day

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 10:05:17 am »
sorry but who the hell are you to tell me that i came on for advice not to be spoke to like a fool.i work hard and climb up and down more than 10 times a day not that i need to explain to you.by the looks of your posts your hardly doing that well if can spend all that time posting on here or is it the beer talking.
Sit back down lol

I did not say you was a fool by the way ;)

You may want to lay off beer  :P

Are we going to get a food fight in a minute?  :)
Nope have eaten all the food whilst getting my post count up  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

*kentnick@hotmail.co.uk

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 11:43:54 am »
is this plank window washers for real. My god you are like andrex son. You go on n on n on. Man you need to get out more. I admit im not the best shiner there is.im stating i want a better compact round where more can be done. And who keeps changing my post as i said twat not fool?

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 12:08:03 pm »
is this plank window washers for real. My god you are like andrex son. You go on n on n on. Man you need to get out more. I admit im not the best shiner there is.im stating i want a better compact round where more can be done. And who keeps changing my post as i said fool not fool?

Ha ha.  I see that psychic censor is at work again  ;D

Seriously though, every once in a while it's a good thing to review the way you work, self included, to see if any efficiency savings can be made whether that be a price increase, a way of speeding up a bit, a way of reducing mileage driven, dropping and replacing difficult customers (once a workload is full) etc. etc.  I have such reviews in my personal life too and live on much less money than I once did.
I had been doing traditional window cleaning for quite a few years when someone offered to show me a few tips on working faster.  I'm not too proud to learn and was amazed at what I was shown.  It speeded me up quite a bit.  I went into WFP a few months later.  I wish I had bumped into that guy years before.

1wayno

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 05:05:27 pm »
2 houses an hour isnt great...but...the houses mite be on for £10-£15 each..maybe. i can imagine its a pain in the backside tieing your ladders on and off all the time,i used to tie em,but get clamps,you'l find it ALOT quicker and easier  ;D jus get out they and canvass mate,thats the best thing you can do in your situation and drop the houses that arnt making you the money you want,and that are causing you all this stress,you'll get they in the end if you put alot of hard work in your buisness,you'll reap the benefits  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 10:35:39 am »
is this plank window washers for real. My god you are like andrex son. You go on n on n on. Man you need to get out more. I admit im not the best shiner there is.im stating i want a better compact round where more can be done. And who keeps changing my post as i said fool not fool?
Get over yourself  dipstick ::)    ;D :-*

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

elite mike

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 10:40:10 am »
Get over yourself dipstick  ::)  :-*

this is getting good now ian ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 01:20:58 pm »
Get over yourself dipstick  ::)  :-*

this is getting good now ian ;)
lol

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 01:27:48 pm »
I do 9.30- 4.00 with an hour lunch, so minus the odd chat and moving about I doubt I work more than 5 hours.

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 01:56:07 pm »
4 days at about 10 hours a day and three day weekends every week.

What's happened to that tiff? I was enjoying that

petemg

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 02:01:29 pm »
hi ya all :) we do 4hrs a day me and a lad £60 hr what more do we want, in the pub by 1pm ;D lets have a dreaming new year, and to the honest guys on here all the best for the new year ;)