Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Art

Re: Hydromist 625XT large proffesional carpet cleaner
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2005, 07:12:39 am »
Hi len i've asked on here if any one was interested in cleaning carpets and i got no takers??

Art

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 07:20:41 am »
Matt mentioned Ashbys  can anyone give me a phone number, address or better still a web address please

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 07:40:29 am »
Hi 123James

http://www.ashbys-uk.com

hope this helps Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Art

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 08:37:57 am »
Thanks Gavin i'll have a look

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 05:29:20 pm »
mr reardon. so will i , so there :P
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Len Gribble

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2005, 06:52:56 pm »
Arthur

Bit surprised no one took you up on offer of work!  Three lads who uses theses forums put my name forward today and I got an e-mail giving details.

I know of two canny lads in your neck of the woods the sad bit there TM’ers but I think they still have porties for hard to reach areas.

just love networking.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2005, 07:05:17 pm »
Ron and Sherlock

Particular NO just honest, and stright to the point!

Cheers Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2005, 07:18:41 pm »
Gavin

Think you walked into that one from Ron?

6ft tall last time we met I was looking down at you I’m only 5’8 regarding sob possible! I know I am prefer Rugby hate football even the American one

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2005, 07:58:19 pm »
i agree with the therapist we are almost twins. anything he says so do i.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Len Gribble

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2005, 09:26:54 pm »
Gavin

It was meant to read snob

Len 

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2005, 09:39:21 pm »
gavin i think you should take a look at the reply you posted on my topic may the 31st. i maybe wrong but you do seem to have a habit of seeming TO BE ALOOF i put it as delicatley as i can,THERAPIST IS ONLY SAYING WHAT A LOT OF US THINK. peace go with you  ??? :P

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2005, 10:21:24 pm »
Len

Bull****

you do tell fibs how was Spain after  ;)

I READ A POST ON A FORUM A WHILE BACK THAT SAID TO BLANK SHERLOCK AND THERAPIST ON THIS FORUM AND THAT IS WHY IT HAS GOT BETTER ON HERE!!! I  CHOOSE NOT TO LISEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. MISTAKE THERE RIGHT LAST TIME I ENTER A POST WITH YOU PAIR

BEST WISHES GAVIN  :-*

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2005, 10:51:44 pm »
Gavin

Very nice but at the end of the day a businessperson I still have a Vito!

Len

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2005, 10:55:15 pm »
len you should be ashamed .HOW COULD YOU ??? AND HOW I FEEL BETRAYED :o

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:04 pm »
gavin you are not so bad afterall. BUT THAT LEN WELL WHAT A TURNCOAT HE IS BEING ::)

Art

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2005, 03:04:35 pm »
Len these c /c in my neck of the woods any chance of there contact details? What is TM ers?

Len Gribble

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2005, 10:26:00 pm »
R M

You do what you think is right for you! But having to ask for your comments, what do we post R M what do you think? That’s very very sad! :( :(

After all some of us have been there and got the t-shirt some have not, still waiting for some the t-shirts. :( ???

Arthur

TM’ers = truck-mount systems. Sad as it may seem I don’t give out any ones info to any one! Send me a pm or e-mail (which is open to all) with your details, I will the contact them to see if ok! Then you can network.

Len

Art

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2005, 10:32:09 pm »
PM sent Len thanks for your help and your absolutely right not giving out details

Arthur

Len Gribble

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2005, 12:54:28 am »
Sorry I should have put e-mail no good phone landlines only!! Build up Your credibility think about it Arthur SIGNING AS 123james

Len

Art

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2005, 01:06:51 am »
I've  sent you a pm with my mobile number