Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richie

Re: Portable machines
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2009, 11:24:06 pm »
Good post Mike

andrew christopher

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2009, 09:20:51 am »

On a large job the filter on the prowler may need cleaning a couple of times for maximum vacuum, i wire brush mine after every job and rinse it out under a hose tap after the last job, sometmes use inline sprayer to rinse it out too.

Fro the Prowler owners
Here is what I use over the filter.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-Denier-Pop-Socks-20-pairs-choice-of-6-colours_W0QQitemZ220516212207QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?var=&hash=item79127b0d76#ht_609wt_939
Means I dont have to brush the debri from the filter grooves - just pull it away if it is carpet fibre, or wash it off with a garden hose.
20 pairs for £6.75 inc postage is cheap.
Only problem is they came in a package addressed to Mr Joe Hatton etc and had "The Tight Shop" all over it - wondered why the postie was smilng. ;D
Clinton always wears them on Saturday nights  ;)

Nice one joe  ;D

I was disappointed no red colour to match the prowler and the mink is out of stock so gone for safe black

Darren O

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2009, 02:19:12 pm »
I see Hydramaster arent selling the Raptor anymore wonder why there new porty is 600psi dosent say how many vacs or if it has a heater or not.