This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

giftedk

wfp's
« on: June 08, 2005, 05:08:02 pm »
im looking to get a wfp soon but am not sure which one to get, its going to be mainly for residential houses and also some comercial work. I must admit im tilting towards the omnitrolley with 60 psi pump. at around £700 .
be much appreciated if anyone can help

s.hughes

Re: wfp's
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 08:24:08 pm »
Try matts diy system. You can build a system for around £500 with a much better psi pump than that.
I dont have the link but go back a bit over previous topics and you are sure to find it.

Steveyboy

Old_Master

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 08:35:18 pm »
Steveyboy
In your experiance why exactly would a pump with a higher PSI than 60 be better in a trolley configeration?
We could fit a 3000 psi pump if you would like with a 30 litre per minite flow :D
Glyn

matt

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 11:31:03 pm »

matt

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 11:33:31 pm »
Steveyboy
In your experiance why exactly would a pump with a higher PSI than 60 be better in a trolley configeration?
We could fit a 3000 psi pump if you would like with a 30 litre per minite flow :D
Glyn

Glyn, with a 3000 psi pump couldnt we just in the car and direct a hose at the windows, this would be very easy to do, a bit like a PURE WATER fire engine

not sure on the water production though  ::) might need a few merlins to keep up with usage, unless you have any better ideas

:P

Old_Master

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 12:44:30 am »
Thanks Matt
A 44,000 litre per day Reverse Osmosis system would cope nicely with the demand.
So 10 correctly set up merlins with pre pumps and nice big dI tank will more than do the job. :)

I was hoping for a reply from Steveyboy on why a 60 psi is not good enouth.

I am sure he will be over the moon when I find the areas he works in and sell his prospective customers a residential pole and DI bottle so they can save a fortune on his window cleaning bills ;D