This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chopsie

Re: I HATE CUSTOMERS
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 09:54:35 pm »
yes but he has got more to come!
chopsie

bad trippy

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 10:10:15 pm »
Here we go story number 2
Gets soaking wet this morning so we head for home have a bit of lunch and stick our clothes in the tumble dryer.
At about 1pm it begins to brighten up and the rain stops so i say to the mrs lets go back out and try and finish.
Goes to custys house, were both on the fronts as need to drive round the backs.
Got one window left on the fronts when the woman rushes to the door.
CUSTY.. you cleaning on such a awful day? (Bear in mind it aint raining and hasnt rained for 1.5 hours)
ME yes we are out cleaning (stating the bloody obvious)
ME we do offer a rain guarentee, please ring if not satisfied and well come back free off charge to sort it
CUSTY Id rather you didnt clean them
ME but we have a mortgage to pay.
CUSTY goes ape poop
ME ok just give me £4 for the fronts
IRATE CUSTY consider the contract ended and slams the door
What a very rude person, it wasnt raining , hadnt for 1.5 hours, still aint bloody raining now even
and she gets a rain guarentee everyone a winner so you would think
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 10:21:05 pm »
This is why I dont clean in waterfall type weather, if I had a window cleaner and he turned up in this weather I to would of told him not today, have i opened a can of worms  ;D

Gaby P.

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 10:29:20 pm »
This is why I dont clean in waterfall type weather, if I had a window cleaner and he turned up in this weather I to would of told him not today, have i opened a can of worms  ;D

I agree, the customer doesn't care, if you have to pay for a mortgage Trippy. If the rain is going from left to right, I wouldn't want my windows cleaned, or work in that sort of weather.

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 10:33:09 pm »
its the stopping and starting that pee s me off.dont have a problem with custys like trippy does as i dont generally clean in heavy rain and custys up in manchester on my round seem to be a lot friendlier.or is it u trippy? ;) ;Dkeep up the no smoking.ive done over a year now and u do get calmer and fitter in time!!at least ur not in cumbria with ur house ruined due to floods.

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

bad trippy

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 10:33:46 pm »
it aint rained for 1.5 hours though and the bloody sun was out by then

cozy

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 10:38:55 pm »
Trippy, we all have days like that, it's not about quiting smoking really. If you have, lets say 300 custies, and you get a day like today, it could bother anyone. If you had 600 custies how would you see it then?
Honestly mate, who cares what they say? If they get funny with you, replace them with two new ones.

It's like being on this forum, some agree with the shyte we type, some don't, who cares? Make these type of custies unimportant. It doesn't really matter does it?

Chin up and get the money they owe you.

bad trippy

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 10:40:18 pm »
Trippy, we all have days like that, it's not about quiting smoking really. If you have, lets say 300 custies, and you get a day like today, it could bother anyone. If you had 600 custies how would you see it then?
Honestly mate, who cares what they say? If they get funny with you, replace them with two new ones.

It's like being on this forum, some agree with the shyte we type, some don't, who cares? Make these type of custies unimportant. It doesn't really matter does it?

Chin up and get the money they owe you.
good post there cozy

cozy

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:36 pm »
Any time mate, 35 quid please, you do have PayPal I take it? ;)

bad trippy

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 10:42:57 pm »
would ya take a fiver?

cozy

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2009, 10:43:52 pm »
Er, no, Ewan would never forgive me for not having a minimum price. ::)

matt

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2009, 10:47:54 pm »
ohi do too. proper idiots never in, always moan.oh i wana be a bus driver.much better than this

i knew it , your matt  ;D

It aint me!

and its not me

i have to post as me, just to stay ahead of dave in the post count, he seems to be posting alot these days

matt

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2009, 10:50:36 pm »

exactly, and as trippy has discovered, its a customer lost, if that happens once / twice a day then you will be getting thin on the work ground

AuRavelling79

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2009, 11:06:47 pm »
You're well rid trippy! The only difference is I wouldn't tell them I've got a mortgage to pay as that isn't part of their reason for doing business with me.

If they try to stop me cleaning in weather like you had this afternoon (windy but dry although there might be another shower later) I smilingly say, well it might rain the day after tomorrow but that's why your windows always look clean, because I take a month's (or two month's) worth of dirt off every time I visit.

If they then say they still don't want me to clean then I say that by their breaking our contract they now need to find a new window cleaner and good day.
It's a game of three halves!

bad trippy

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 11:22:23 pm »
As you would know Malc  the weather here was ok from 1pm onwards today.
I could understand if it was lashing it down when she said it but it wasnt.
Shes been a bit of a pain in the past mind you so im pleased in a way, just cant stand the stupid look on their faces though thats what gets me lol.
I was in this game for 14 yrs from the mid 80s onwards and took a bit of poop then, i be damned if im gonna take any poop of them on my return to window cleaning.
Thanks to a large degree to this forum i now have adopted the attitude that they are lucky to have a good friendly trustworty relable window cleaner, and not the other way around that poor lil uneducated me should be so grateful for their custom.
Damn it theres far too much work out there to worry about stupid custys.
End of the day its my or should i say our business not anyone elses and  i will taylor it to meet our needs

cozy

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 11:26:19 pm »
Yep that's it Trippy, I've checked PayPal, and no money so far........................ ??? Malc, 60/40 split ok?

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2009, 11:36:03 pm »

But why should the fact it's raining affect the quality of the clean. It's almost pure water that's falling onto the windows. The way some folk talk you would think rain landing on a window while it's in the procces of being cleaned produced some sort of chemical reaction that may cause the end of man kind.

chopsie

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2009, 12:09:12 am »
what gets me is when your canvassing you get the ones who expect you to shout through their double glazed door instead of opening it,and then they can't hear you,take 5 mins opening the bloody door(fort knox) and say...no thanks i got one already.  >:(
chopsie

Frankybadboy

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2009, 07:25:52 am »
dont worry trippy you find so many more that will be just happy have you clean them windows.

keep abook how many new to how many lost over the year,and see whos better off.

trippy can you cover natham road area,off the feeder road or to far over?????

bad trippy

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2009, 08:03:46 am »
dont worry trippy you find so many more that will be just happy have you clean them windows.

keep abook how many new to how many lost over the year,and see whos better off.

trippy can you cover natham road area,off the feeder road or to far over?????
we could cover down by the netham as we live just up the road in St George, why do you ask mate?