Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jadecleaning

Allergy- stop
« on: June 01, 2005, 06:45:19 pm »
After all the hype this seems to have died a death
Is it going to be a one hit wonder or a global phenomenon!!!!!
I have just recieved the latest cleaning magazine and it did not get a mention!!!!!
Any input would be greatly appreciated

Darren

P.S... Nick from solutions need not reply as he is a tad biased ;D ;D

gwrightson

Re: Allergy- stop
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 06:53:48 pm »
and so is everbody else using it , surly
 geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Jadecleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 06:59:39 pm »
but is it any good????

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 07:18:40 pm »
hi Darren

My company is still very much in its infancy. Work has been slow but steady, and up until recently i was still working full time in my previous job. Recently meaning 2 - 3 weeks ago. I am now Allerg-STOP licensed and am now winning more jobs as a result of it and it put me into a position to quit my job and go ccing full time. Just by explaining to the customer what the product is and does on most occasions wins the job. I delivered 700 leaflets last weekend explaining allergstop and had 3 enquiries and got all jobs. Almost every call i have had from my yell pages ad has been converted into a job as a result of this product.

But then i'm biased, aren't i?

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:23:59 pm »
sorry just one more thing

The custys that you clean for always know somebody who can benefit from this and nine times out of ten will always ask for some cards or some leaflets that they can pass on. anybody can find a half decent carpet cleaner but how many people can say they know somebody who can offer a product that elliminates all air allergens

cheers Goron

williamx

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 07:54:27 pm »
What is Allergy-stop??

John_Flynn

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 08:08:35 pm »
Carpet Knight have you always gone out to see the customer or priced over the phone??
I get better looking each day!!

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 08:09:31 pm »
Allerg-STOP is a product that can help stop an allergic reaction by eliminating allergens  ::)

Biased or not, I have a son of 7 who has not used his inhaler since i cleaned carpets and sofas in my house with the product. It's a shame other people are catching onto it and i can't keep the stuff for my own use.
I suffer from mild hayfever and have noticed the difference since i cleaned my mattresses and used room spray, even sprayed into the van at the weekend and it feels like driving with the windows open breathing in fresh air.

You are unlikely to get an unbiased opinion on this thread as you either use the product or abuse it  :o
Allerg-STOP is fast becoming the 'marmite' of cleaning products, the difference being that the abusers have not tried it and felt the benefit.  ;)

garyj

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 08:13:19 pm »
700 Leaflets & THREE jobs  :o :o :o

Are they your leaflets you've done yourself or part of the Allerg-Stop package? This seems like a poor return for such a service, I would have thought with the added health benefits  the the response would be much better than this.

williamx

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 08:16:22 pm »
Where can I find more details??

paul@ctcs

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2005, 08:17:01 pm »
Allerg-stop has a huge future, I have a commercial customer who potentially will require CTCS to clean 20+ large rugs using allerg-stop a week every week, at 55p per square foot :)
Another Allerg-stop domestic customer today too ;D ;D

Paul

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 08:18:01 pm »
Still not put out my leaflets yet as not had the time.
I understand some people leaflet 10,000 and only get 10 jobs, so i fancy the added benefits are upping the average in this case  8)

I have small website that will give you plenty of info, still not finished yet as a bit of a pc novice :-[

garyj

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 08:23:23 pm »
Oooo, Chris with spin like that you could work for Mr Blair.

I am interested in Allerg-Stop, use Solutions and have spoken to Nick recently. But 3 jobs out of 700 is still poor, surely you are all expecting much higher than that, because if you're not, you should be. Thats why I asked about the source of the leaflets.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 08:30:36 pm »
sometimes i visit and sometimes i don't. really depends on the job. ie size and journey time etc.

Garyj

I think that you will find that this return is actually quite good! Most carpet cleaners reckon that they get a return of 0.01% that is 1 in a 1000 so by my calculations my leaflets at 0.04% 4 in a thousand is 4 times as good. And leaflets were only delivered this weekend gone. If you are getting a better return on your leaflets then i would like to see that leaflet as i am sure everybody else would. or are you going to take the sherlock stance on this one and keep them under lock and key?

Williamx

Also got info on my site and online shop so you can see what products are available.

Cheers Goron

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 08:33:05 pm »
Nick sampled a leaflet that we could adapt to our needs. I have never leafletted before and watch posts on the subject.
0.01% seems to be the norm but the Allerg-STOP leaflet seems to have been a bit more successful. Not that into maths to work out that percentage rate  :-X
Sent out 16 info packs recently following small article and advert in my local paper. Have 4 jobs already booked in and 2 quotes to carry out next week.........they are odds that i can live with  ;)

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 08:33:49 pm »
OOOOOPS Goron already beat me to it  :-[

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2005, 08:36:48 pm »
You are unlikely to get an unbiased opinion on this thread as you either use the product or abuse it  :o
Allerg-STOP is fast becoming the 'marmite' of cleaning products, the difference being that the abusers have not tried it and felt the benefit.  ;)

Dont agree with that Chris ::)  you know im not an abuser i ask you questions on alerg stop on a daily basis i think some people like myself just want to see how it pans out and dip their toes in the water by asking questions to users like yourself before commiting :D

Some of us are not as corageous as others :'(

And anyway i like marmite ;)
NIck
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 08:40:23 pm »
quite right carpet nights under lock and key. cause you are happy with 1%. all the more work for people like me. i get 10 in athousend and im not happy with that.just goes to show how negative you are all getting. yours must be a great leaflet, not. perhaps you are all giving out the same one as well. that will really work wont it.youre just joining the numbers. still i hope you do well.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 08:42:06 pm »
You ask questions, not make critical statements.
One hell of a difference  :o

I went into the network for 3 reasons:
1. To make money
2. To help my sons asthma
3. Because of Nick's track record with Solutions

Believe it or not, they are in no particular order  :-\

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2005, 08:44:16 pm »
Ron,

Thanks for the well timed perfect example of negativity  ;D

ps. even if our leaflets are similar, we are spread far and wide and not likely to overlap for some time yet.