Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul W Jones

Re: ad words Vs generics
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 02:16:19 pm »
If you've got Google Analytics on your site you can check various stats each day about the type and number of visitors you're getting.  It's free and it's really in depth.  You can also compare direct hits, referring sites and your AdWords campaigns.  If I remember correctly you can get the code you'll need for your site from Google, it's a unique code which Google creates for you, and then put it into the correct part of your site.  Google explain how to do this but I also found better information on a couple of blogs.

gwrightson

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 04:22:36 pm »

I cant remeber the last time I had an enquiry from my website, to be honest I wouldnt know were to start to see where any enquiries where coming from, in other words I hopless and I certainly dont rate the webae a wy of attracting business, but thats just me perhaps.

The only benifit i have from my site is I tell the prospective customer to take a look, this way they can learn alittle more about who I am and what i do .

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 09:21:36 pm »

I cant remeber the last time I had an enquiry from my website, to be honest I wouldnt know were to start to see where any enquiries where coming from, in other words I hopless and I certainly dont rate the webae a wy of attracting business, but thats just me perhaps.

The only benifit i have from my site is I tell the prospective customer to take a look, this way they can learn alittle more about who I am and what i do .

geoff

If you try to get into the habit of asking someone where they got your number from you will then get a good idea of how well your website, flyers etc is/are doing.  Although they may not know if it was a sponsered link they clicked on, it will still tell you the search engine got you the job.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 09:41:05 pm »
First thing i ask a telephone enquiry is where they got our number from..

Tony