This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: another "I have given up for the day" day
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 01:51:48 pm »
everyone has a target like it or not, you have to cover business overheads, your cost of living etc

otherwise you will have no money :)

thats right

my target is to never have big overheads / cost of living that mean i have to be miserable working in the rain

;)

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 03:49:13 pm »
Done another 6 today and as soon as i started the first floor windows at the 2nd house it started to rain, well i cracked on and luckily it was just the odd shower here and there, need to invest in some waterproofs though, my hoody and beanie just arent doing it for me.  :) im getting used to it now :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

Sean Dyer

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 06:21:35 pm »
everyone has a target like it or not, you have to cover business overheads, your cost of living etc

thats right

my target is to never have big overheads / cost of living that mean i have to be miserable working in the rain

;)

so you have no mortgage / rent? or utility bills ? or is it all free because you sign on to top up your wagwe, as you dont bother hitting targets :)
everyone has an amount each month they have to earn, if yours is low thats good, but its there :)

ftp

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 06:30:00 pm »
Wish i'd worked now - got dragged around all the local diy/furniture shops  ::)

I don't have any targets, I just go to work and come home again. Have a good day great! Bad day - so what? Swings and roundabouts generally for me. It all averages out by the end of the tax year.

matt

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 07:50:42 pm »

thats right

;)

so you have no mortgage / rent? or utility bills ? or is it all free because you sign on to top up your wagwe, as you dont bother hitting targets :)
everyone has an amount each month they have to earn, if yours is low thats good, but its there :)

aye, thats right, i sign on the dole  ::) ::) ::)

Mike #1

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 07:57:17 pm »
i work in the rain as long as it is not to heavy put the waterproofs on and keep going

suds window service

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 08:02:58 pm »
i work in the rain as long as it is not to heavy put the waterproofs on and keep going
lashing down in stockton on tees wednesday ...we just got on with it :)

Mike #1

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 08:13:05 pm »
thats the way suds, hope your well got that second van yet mate

Craig 72

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 08:24:36 pm »
I was expecting another lousy day like yesterday but nice and sunny in South East London today.Got plenty done so I'm pretty chuffed.Went a little way to making up for a crappy week.

johnmaggy

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 05:48:06 pm »
Did a job earlier in the year and was going on to the custy about how bad the forcasters are at getting it right, she said forget them and get a weather stick, she got this bit of stick poking out the wall, when it faces up its a going to be a nice day when its down its going to rain, she reckons its never wrong, seen em on ebay only cheap, mind you still aint got one tho, might get one and stick it in the back of the van, be the only thing with a chance of getting up in the back of the van these days tho  :-[