Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

trevor perry

Re: Anyone know where I can get a franchise....
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 09:26:45 pm »
there is a company that offer window cleaning franchises along with other services in the uk called powerclene a person bought one in my town blackburn but i have only spoke to him once so dont know how it was going, may be you could apply to them for their contract.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 09:31:52 pm »
there is a company that offer window cleaning franchises along with other services in the uk called powerclene a person bought one in my town blackburn but i have only spoke to him once so dont know how it was going, may be you could apply to them for their contract.
Cheers Trev  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Steve CM

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 09:33:54 pm »
Cheers Trev  ;)

they wouldn't just hand over a contract though would they ::)

Steve CM

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 09:36:25 pm »
besides for it to be water tight you need to draft in your own specifics to the way your gonna run things

wightsurf

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:35 pm »

mark dew

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 12:29:57 am »

Isn't powerclene paul smith?

heathrow100

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 01:56:04 am »
Help yourself  ;)

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 07:13:30 am »

I heard on the grapevine that Powerclene didn't work out.
I won't repeat what I heard in case it's wrong.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 05:43:29 pm »
It's my opinion that if someone wants to wriggle out or wreck your biz they will.Either by a loophole or just by dint of being useless. So for your first, and second and third, franchisees you really need people you can both trust and are up to the job.

Later on when you are sure that your system works and the legals have been tightened up a bit you can think about strangers that have both dosh and a work ethic. I presume you are handing people a business with a guaranteed pre existing workbase, so for the first two franchises at least you will effectively be giving them what at the moment is your business.The wrong person can soon make this worthless.

On the plus side it's a pretty good business model for expansion.It neatly avoids VAT for one thing and is probably more productive for both parties than employing people directly.

With all franchises it is critical that the first two or three takers make a huge success of it.

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2009, 06:03:26 pm »
It's my opinion that if someone wants to wriggle out or wreck your biz they will.Either by a loophole or just by dint of being useless. So for your first, and second and third, franchisees you really need people you can both trust and are up to the job.

Later on when you are sure that your system works and the legals have been tightened up a bit you can think about strangers that have both dosh and a work ethic. I presume you are handing people a business with a guaranteed pre existing workbase, so for the first two franchises at least you will effectively be giving them what at the moment is your business.The wrong person can soon make this worthless.

On the plus side it's a pretty good business model for expansion.It neatly avoids VAT for one thing and is probably more productive for both parties than employing people directly.

With all franchises it is critical th at the start at the first two or three takers make a huge success of it.
it will avoid vat for them, sadly not for me
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)