This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Brodex Aluminium Hydra Pole
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 12:00:05 pm »
maybe a bad clamp :(, I've used a prolong with these clamps for about 10 months with no prob.
hope it gets sorted quick for you

prestigeclean

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2009, 01:26:34 pm »
i,ve got 5 five of there poles and although the clamps do need re- glueing every now and then i,ve had no trouble with the levers regards alan

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 10:27:53 pm »
I'm surprised anyone is actually still using Alluminium poles.

I had one the brodex prolong poles, I had to send back as too heavy for one person to use when fully extended.

Unbelievable really.

Kind regards. :o

Slash

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 05:44:38 pm »

I had one the brodex prolong poles, I had to send back as too heavy for one person to use when fully extended.

Unbelievable really.

I think you need some spinach,I have the 36 footer along with the 18 and 25 feet ones,the 36 footer is doddle and I'm an average build,how long was your prolong pole......80 feet :D

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:08 pm »

Unbelievable really.

I think you need some spinach,I have the 36 footer along with the 18 and 25 feet ones,the 36 footer is doddle and I'm an average build,how long was your prolong pole......80 feet :D
can't argue with that, use the 25 ft prolong every day not had a problem with it.
I think though, it was established on the first or second page of this thread that it's not for the sissy boy brigade
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

stevieg

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2009, 06:20:24 pm »
Hi the original prolong is heavy,this new one is lighter,so although the build quality is still great it has that advantage.

prestigeclean

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2009, 07:46:11 pm »
superb pole , i,ve got 2 of the 25ft and as long as you put a superlite brush on it it really is a top pole regards alan

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:25 pm »
sent off order for 36 ft hydra. got call today, SOLD OUT, till new year :'(