This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

BDCS

Re: Achiles Heel drain surveying!!
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 10:23:13 pm »
There is a new course that will be available soon in drain surveying - I will be taking it. If the proposed legislation goes through - ( like the recent transfer ) then every house sold thats more than 20 years old will have to have a survey by a qualified surveyor. The cost will be £253+vat which is almost £100 more than I charge at the moment. There was a pilot course this weekend but I was in the Algarve trail riding so I could'nt go. There is also a new "manual of sewer condition classification" on which the course is based - this was re-written because of the many mistakes in the last one had to be sorted to be able to enable the course to be run correctly. I have also just renewed my WJA qualification which they insisted on for my CSCS card.

Ashley Brothwood

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 10:34:49 pm »
Thanks for that info. I'll order that book anyway as I can have a read through and hopefully find some useful points out of there

Rob_Mac

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »
Who's running the course mate?

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 10:40:47 pm »
WJA ?

Rob ;D

BDCS

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 11:11:46 pm »
No its NADC but the WJA approves the course. The NADC are behind the new drains courses. I went to the training centre at Rainham but they have courses all over