Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

must be one of these ;D

I can see your thinking but it's nothing to do with badges, associations etc

Neil.... Is it a business card/lealet holder strategically placed? If so, do I win a prize ;D

No  ;D
Lets just say if I was an out and out hard nosed business person who cared for no-one or anything I'd have gone ahead and done it as soon as I saw the pictures.
Trouble is life's too short and I prefere to have friends not enemies.

Jason Hedges

Paul,

Your new signwriting looks good mate well done ;D

All the best,
Jason.

suffolkclean

It looks really good, picture is great & the silver is different too - we're getting a lot of good feedback with ours too, the back of the van done too I'll have to take pic to show you

suffolkclean

Back of Van!!

carpetworx

Looks great Paul, only thing is the silver writing will be hard to read in certain light,i know because i have the same and sometimes when i drive by a shop window i can't even see the word carpet,so i'm going to change it when i get time.

Mike Halliday

its a well done van, if it was mine I would have had a speech bubble coming from the child saying something like.... "OOOPS!! Ive just poo-ed on the carpet but don't worry, mummy will call Cleantec"  :D :D

ok maybe not that, but something like it.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

kinder clean

Thanks for the positive comments.

I think for the price ( £100 + vat for this ) there's no better one off investment for your advertising, keeping your van clean is another.

Cheers

Paul

suffolkclean

Paul That was VERY cheap!?

kinder clean

Yes I agree, exceptional value !

I did all the design and layout myself and found / downloaded the photos I wanted to use on fotolia and they did the job in under an hour  :o

I'd seen a van locally with the mirror effect vinyl and asked where they had it done, there customer service left a lot to be desired but I can't fault the finish.

Paul

Joe H

Thats is an excellant price Paul.

suffolkclean

I had an idea of what I wanted & asked a graphic designer I used to work with to create it all, we had to pay for each graphic too they were bought from istock - its a great website for images, but ours cost a lot more unfortunately but still feel it was worth every penny & the effort that went into it.

mark_roberts

Agree it looks well.  However as we're all blokes who eat,sleep and dream about carpet cleaning if you all showed it to your wifes would they ring the number if the van was parked outside your house??

If so great.

£100 thats for nothing.  Hope it dosent fall off when it rains ;)

Mark

kinder clean

Mark

Glad you reminded me, I'd forgot to put the cover on the van tonight !  ;D

Paul

paul.g

That looks great. I'm gonna do mine. What feedback are you getting?

I get asked at least once a week when I'm parked at Tesco, Maccy Dee's or munching on a Cornish Pasty down town for a leaflet, or even a booking.

A lot of people start the conversation on the phone with "I seen your red van......"
It doesn't seem logical not to have your van sign written, although I appreciate some people do have valid reasons why they don't.

Dave_Lee

Very nice Paul, very sharp and clean, and theres nothing wrong with a little subtle FT influence in the design. :o
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

kinder clean

Dave
What's FT stand for ?
Paul