Documents to download > All cleaning related documents

Commercial cleaning contract needed

(1/15) > >>

UKG:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me?, I have just landed a contract to clean a fairly large office unit weekly. However they want for me to go in on Tuesday and give them a contract, I have tried to do a bit of research on the net but so far I have come up with nothing apart from buying an American contract I don't know if that would do it... In the past I use to have a one page agreement well actually to tell the truth probably a couple of lines but they are wanting a serious contract, Can anyone be kind enough to help me. Apparently from reading some of these messages I can download one but I still haven't quite worked out how!!!!

All replies are welcome.

Cheers,
Natasha

APPLEMAIDCLEANING:

--- Quote from: UKG on October 04, 2009, 08:01:55 pm ---Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me?, I have just landed a contract to clean a fairly large office unit weekly. However they want for me to go in on Tuesday and give them a contract, I have tried to do a bit of research on the net but so far I have come up with nothing apart from buying an American contract I don't know if that would do it... In the past I use to have a one page agreement well actually to tell the truth probably a couple of lines but they are wanting a serious contract, Can anyone be kind enough to help me. Apparently from reading some of these messages I can download one but I still haven't quite worked out how!!!!

All replies are welcome.

Cheers,
Natasha

--- End quote ---

Hi sent you email  ;D

UKG:
Thanks once again.

Natasha

suffolkclean:
Hi applemaidcleaning could you email me a copy please to info@kc-services.com
Thanks

APPLEMAIDCLEANING:

--- Quote from: suffolkclean on October 23, 2009, 06:52:13 am ---Hi applemaidcleaning could you email me a copy please to info@kc-services.com
Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi, sent   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version