Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

surrey pressure clean

pressure washing
« on: May 23, 2005, 03:03:02 pm »
i have just started my own pressure washing company and i have had a faw jobs to do but i would like to get alot more work is it good i dear to go commercial i like doing driveways & patio cleaning i am located in surrey does anybody need this cleaning doing also i charge £1.00 to £4.00 per sq metre is that reasonable price cheers chris

rossclean

Re: pressure washing
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 02:37:16 am »
Hi
I am considering purchasing a pressure washers and flat surface cleaner for my drive and patio and then start up a business cleaners residential drives
Can these surface cleaners remove stained drives and once the dirt is removed do you need a vac to clean up.
How is the business going, do you post leaflets, advertise in the local paper or just cold call. what seem the best route?
can you clean most flat surfaces, eg tarmac, imprinted concrete.
regards
Steve.

surrey pressure clean

Re: pressure washing
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 09:13:35 pm »
hi steve when i starterd i advertised in the local papers thompson local. a flat surface cleaner can clean anything that is flat ,and if you have a good pressure washer with flow rate and psi it should move most stains but when using surface cleaner you can t just walk fast like a lawn mower so walk slowly.at the moment i dont use a vacum i use a leaf blower. please get back with any more info cheers chris