This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: THE most useless piece of WFP equipment you own?
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2009, 11:33:26 am »
Autobrush. Too heavy by far, though the idea is very good. Gave mine to a new guy just starting up.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 07:33:03 pm »
Depends what brush you fit it to. I tried a hogs hair hardwood centre UK made brush from the States, too heAvy and to much friction to be of any use except washing the car, for which it quite good on the Ferrari  ::)

Dean Aspects

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 09:48:18 pm »
When i first started wfp i bought a trolley thats the most useless equipment i have hated it

Spruce

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 05:18:53 pm »
My trailer.   :'( :'(

Absolute waste of money - the only things that were any good was the Shurflo pump and RO unit.

The trailer is about 4 years old, used for 3 years, done about 8000 miles, rustly as anything, on its second set of wheel bearings which are now knackered again. Trailer mechanic say reason for bearing failures is that the axle is overloaded.

The pump box supplied was a water tight electrical box with a bypass tap and on/off switch. One of the reinforced plastic hoses split in the pump box and filled it with water. Stripped pump and left for a few months to thoroughly dry out - still working fine 2 years later.
RO unit supplied was supposed to be a 300GPD but had 3 x 75GPD membranes fitted.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

macmac

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 05:40:30 pm »
My trailer.   

Absolute waste of money - the only things that were any good was the Shurflo pump and RO unit.

The trailer is about 4 years old, used for 3 years, done about 8000 miles, rustly as anything, on its second set of wheel bearings which are now knackered again. Trailer mechanic say reason for bearing failures is that the axle is overloaded.

The pump box supplied was a water tight electrical box with a bypass tap and on/off switch. One of the reinforced plastic hoses split in the pump box and filled it with water. Stripped pump and left for a few months to thoroughly dry out - still working fine 2 years later.
RO unit supplied was supposed to be a 300GPD but had 3 x 75GPD membranes fitted.   

I can't imagine the hassle of a trailer on a domestic round! I've not got the longest of fuses, I would have smashed the thing to bits by now!

elite mike

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 05:46:55 pm »
My trailer.   

I can't imagine the hassle of a trailer on a domestic round! I've not got the longest of fuses, I would have smashed the thing to bits by now!

yeh and me ;D

ftp

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 09:16:34 pm »
That lock looks quite valuable - good idea locking some scrap metal to it so nobody pinches it!

elite mike

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:05 pm »
That lock looks quite valuable - good idea locking some scrap metal to it so nobody pinches it!

lmao ;D ;D ;D

seandyer2003

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:33 pm »

Its extremely annoying i had one and fell out with it, but its meant my change over to wfp has took loads longer as i lost money with it :( and didnt like the idea due to the bad experience with the trailer, too heavy and large to manouvere

mr D

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 09:36:09 pm »
all my wfp gear has been great but I have to say I disagree with the comments about the metal hose reels I love mine!

chuggers

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 01:47:24 pm »
'Slip & slide' bought off the internet. Too light, used a couple times and retired to the shed never to see daylight again.

AGREED!
It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 01:56:10 pm »
It has to be my fold up hazard signs, the slightest breeze and they are either on the floor or halfway down the street.
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

clean

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 02:01:18 pm »
'Slip & slide' bought off the internet. Too light, used a couple times and retired to the shed never to see daylight again.

AGREED!

You have got to be kidding  :o,i think they are fantastic i use mine most days especially in drives and car parks they are perfect to stop hose snagging against car tyres,and also around flower beds,
i will have them off you if you no longer use them  ;)