This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Glyn H

Re: Omnipole nossel has now been sorted.
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 02:23:52 am »
As i said in the beginning of the post, Omnipole was going to ring me on Monday to sort out the nossel.
Its now Tuesday and still no phone call
Come on Glyn,.. lets see if you can beat your last outburst!

No excuses, I had no idea what had been arranged as I do not deal with orders and deliveries..
I was out with a staff member instaling a major water treatment system yesterday and we then went on to service another large system.
I do know that we filled a whole courier lorry with stock going out to customers from our warehouse, as well as several deliveries and that some members of staff didnt get any lunch break because we are so busy due to staff away on holidays.
I will find out why you were not telephoned.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 08:10:37 am »
As i said in the beginning of the post, Omnipole was going to ring me on Monday to sort out the nossel.
Its now Tuesday and still no phone call
Come on Glyn,.. lets see if you can beat your last outburst!

No excuses, I had no idea what had been arranged as I do not deal with orders and deliveries..
I was out with a staff member instaling a major water treatment system yesterday and we then went on to service another large system.
I do know that we filled a whole courier lorry with stock going out to customers from our warehouse, as well as several deliveries and that some members of staff didnt get any lunch break because we are so busy due to staff away on holidays.
I will find out why you were not telephoned.

I am a victim of my own success ...  ;)
It's a game of three halves!

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 02:17:08 pm »
All sorted now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

STEVE-UK

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 10:41:32 pm »
cleanglass's new nozzle looks like a proffesional bit of kit and like the picture on there website mate, mine looks d.i.y and i paid the full price for it,not to impressed :-\

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009, 11:02:45 pm »
A few slits and a big jubilee clip holds it in place?? Is that enough with all the twisting & pulling????

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2009, 11:41:52 pm »
Well i was told that it was going to cost me an extra £10  THATS   £10 to get it sent to me.
The bill has just arrived and they have charged me £16.10 not impressed.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 06:35:43 am »
So they have worked hard on their customer service then...lol

Glyn H

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 01:27:01 pm »
Cleaniglass was supplied with our new design Gutter nozzle which costs £45.00 for a cost of only of £10.00 + £6.10 carriage.
His first broken nozzle had cost him £25.00,

The total he has paid is £35.00 + carriage

He recieved £10.00 discount + £25.00 credit on the one which he broke against the purchase price of our new nozzle as a goodwill gesture so he actually saved £10.00

Any more question Daniel?

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 01:41:15 pm »
Peculiarer and peculaiarer   ;D

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:32 pm »
Cleaniglass was supplied with our new design £45.00 Gutter nozzle for a  cost of only of £10.00 + £6.10 carriage.
His first broken nozzle cost him £25.00, the total he paid was £35.00 + carriage

He recieved £10.00 discount on the purchase price of our new nozzle as a goodwill gesture.

Maybe you should have sent the upgraded part out FOC, I feel by not doing so you have shot yourself in the foot  ::) I did want one of your trolleys but you've lost that order, small fry maybe but I'm sure you're attitude in dealing with this thread will put a good few others off purchasing from you.   
Sussex by the sea

R W C

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2009, 02:23:15 pm »
Why does someone have to pay carriage on a replacement surely this was paid on the1st faulty item, Id be well hacked off if i bought a item + carriage then it broke and had to pay carriage on a replacement.

Chris

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:55 pm »
Cleaniglass was supplied with our new design Gutter nozzle which costs £45.00 for a cost of only of £10.00 + £6.10 carriage.

He recieved £10.00 discount + £25.00 credit on the one which he broke against the purchase price of our new nozzle as a goodwill gesture so he actually saved £10.00

dont get shirty with me glyn.I never asked you a question in the first place.Getting on your high horses doesn't do you any favours imo. ::)

macmac

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2009, 09:39:38 pm »
It's funny how suddenly, there's so many people who "were" going to buy all kinds of things from omnipole ::)

Products will speak for themselves, only a fool would let ONE person's gripe with a company's customer service stand in the way of purchasing the right product!!!

If I ever need a gutter vac, omnipole will be the first place I will look. Credit to a company's continued developement of this product, it's the only way forward. ;)

I think a few need to grow up! :-*

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 10:23:06 pm »
Macmac I have pointed others towards Omnipoles 35ltr Trolley and was intending to buy myself one before this thread started check my previous post if you like, What I have said is not based on one persons gripe its how Glyn has dealt with it that has put me off, Rather ironic you telling people to grow up isn't it.  ;D ;D ;D

Sussex by the sea

macmac

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 10:28:20 pm »
Macmac I have pointed others towards Omnipoles 35ltr Trolley and was intending to buy myself one before this thread started check my previous post if you like, What I have said is not based on one persons gripe its how Glyn has dealt with it that has put me off, Rather ironic you telling people to grow up isn't it.  ;D ;D ;D

Only your loss mate if that's the trolly you want! Remember this is an open forum & there is the possibility of there being much more to this than meets the eye!

Glyn H

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2009, 10:37:38 pm »
We have totally sold out of the container of 35 litre trollies  ;D
They will not be back in stock until the end of July at the very earliest

Window Washers

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 10:41:38 pm »

dont get shirty with me glyn.I never asked you a question in the first place.Getting on your high horses doesn't do you any favours imo. ::)

Think that was an ok reply, thing is about the written word, it can be taken in more than one way and sometimes in the wrong way as it now seems.

I personally have not had any problems with omnipole customer services, Glyn also called me himself, sorted something out and phone me back within an hour.

at the time I had not spent a penny with them either.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

macmac

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 10:46:53 pm »
I actually like glyn's replies, think they're hillarious! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 10:47:45 pm »
I actually like glyn's replies, think they're hillarious! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Least he keeps it real I guess  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark dew

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 10:56:30 pm »
There's been a few priceless ones.  ;D