This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jr windows

Window cleaning
« on: May 28, 2009, 09:23:59 pm »
Funny isn't it, I've lived in this house 6 years and been a window cleaner for 5. I've cleaned my front windows twice and never cleaned the back or conservatory. You don't want to do it at home when u have done it all day.

Blue Frog Systems

Re: Window cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 09:35:19 pm »
So true !

My wife keeps saying i need to clean the windows more often. I think we need a window cleaner to be honest.

I have two customers who are window cleaners too.

I cant have one yet though :(
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

stephen s

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 09:37:31 pm »
I cleaned my windows last week after a year since I last cleaned them  ;D ;D ;D   thank god my customers are more regular  :D :D :D

GWCS

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:40:21 pm »
mine get cleaned every week.  ;D

however i haven;t touched the insides for over a year - too lazy to move the plants, net curtains, blinds etc.  ::)

windowswashed

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »
Mine are cleaned inside & outside . Won't clean anyone else in the street where I live because I leave work at the end of my street and want to keep work separated from home.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 10:09:54 pm »
just did mine today first time in a year also did inside for the first ever now the wife wants them doing every two weeks so i give her a quote and then she said she ll get back to me ,  i did quote a bit high as i do not want the job lol

Rob.Hall

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 10:14:51 pm »
just did mine today first time in a year also did inside for the first ever now the wife wants them doing every two weeks so i give her a quote and then she said she ll get back to me ,  i did quote a bit high as i do not want the job lol

Love it. Thats a real clasic! ;)

john tomkins

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 10:24:23 pm »
Mine are cleaned inside & outside . Won't clean anyone else in the street where I live because I leave work at the end of my street and want to keep work separated from home.

Quite agree mate, my neighbour wants his doing but I'm not interested, once I'm home I  relaxxxxxxxx ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 10:30:52 pm »
I disagree.

I clean my windows atleast once every 6 months,

And I pay myself in ale for doing it :P

Dean

Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

macmac

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 10:51:52 pm »
I clean mine when I get a new toy, done 'em wit' t'owd wagtail today! ;D

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 12:25:15 am »
cleaned our outsides yesterday after about 3months. and only did a select few of the insides - just hate doing our insides.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 11:36:41 am »
I live on an estate and clean the whole place monthly. Our house just gets done when everyone else's does.
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

cozy

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 12:12:38 pm »
I never did any neighbours, they expect "mates rates" and I'm too tight to give them even 5%.

Don't clean mine either, Mrs Cozy does that ::)

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:31:10 pm »
I haven't done mine in months, and I do my neighbours too, and haven't done them for months either!

About 6 months ago she bought me a bottle of wine to thank me for doing them, knowing that I hadn't. So of course I did them. Wilely old bird she is.

I will do them soon but as they say
'The cobblers wife is always poorest shod'

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 01:53:07 pm »
A lot of my custies know where I live and call up personally to pay,.. so I have to keep my windows sparkling or they might get ideas about cutting back themselves!!
;)

cozy

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 02:15:43 pm »
A lot of my custies know where I live and call up personally to pay,.. so I have to keep my windows sparkling or they might get ideas about cutting back themselves!!
;)

Could do with custies like that mate ??? lucky git

Mr Formby

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 03:46:29 pm »
I used to do about 10 in my street.I gave them to another window cleaner who now cleans mine .

C.C.S.

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 03:52:31 pm »
i usually do mine every6-8 weeks.i started to use wfp a few months back and that's the way i practice to see where i do wrong if i'm doing wrong.sometimes i even clean them every 2-3 weeks if i get more complaints on the first cleans,but not lately. ;D

Gordon Saunders

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 07:33:06 pm »
 I have to admit i never used to do mine , then when a guy came round and offered to do them for £6 we took him on . He does a good job too(trad) .  £6 for a 4 bed detached , less than half what i would charge but i never told him that. ;)