Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clinton

Re: A day out with the Phoenix tm...
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2009, 05:38:32 pm »
I actually meant that if you dont like any posts on here just dont come back winging of the content of them..

clinton

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2009, 05:51:42 pm »
Goran have you still got the use of the phoenix ???

Could not see it on the web site as yet.. ???

Joe H

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2009, 06:09:47 pm »
Well Mike H.
You have had a go at me more then once for singing the praises of the Scorpion (which IS a mighty fine machine), but not whan I praise Cleansmart or Restormate - which I do.
This leads me to think you are anti Solutions.
Praise where its due thats what I say, and the 3 companies mentioned here have all given me good service.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2009, 06:29:29 pm »
Joe, i've just searched every post you've made with any reference to cleansmart....1 page

I also searched just one word ( guess which word) ::) to do with Solutions..... 3 pages

don't try telling you give equal praise to all companies. I could search further but it will start making you look daft.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

robert meldrum

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2009, 06:39:24 pm »
This machine has the same spec as the Steambrite Scout available at $7900 including hoses and wand.

Now that looks like good value unless anyone knows otherwise .

Joe H

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2009, 06:50:26 pm »
Mike, I never mentioned "equal praise".
But what  your "research" has shown is that I spoke truthfully - I give praise where its due.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2009, 06:51:23 pm »
That looks like John Kelly's machine.

Shaun

robert meldrum

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2009, 06:54:49 pm »
Your looking at the wrong one Shaun.................J K 's is known as the Prowler in the US and made by Amtex not Steambrite.

look for 18hp and 330blower @$7900

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2009, 06:59:28 pm »
Hi Clinton,

Only had for one day when my van was in the garage, Wish i still had it, spitfire felt rubbish the next day!

Cheers Goron

Ps.  Mike you once said that people should challenge you when they think you are talking rubbish, well i am challenging you, Both companies you have mentioned have their friends that will come on and mention their products. Like joe said credit where credit is due!

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2009, 07:00:15 pm »
No no he has a new machine, corr Robert you are behind the times ;D

Shaun

robert meldrum

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2009, 07:05:06 pm »
OK ................

I was'nt aware of that !

Had a look J K's is a more powerful Kohler 20hp

not the same

richie

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2009, 07:12:29 pm »
Mike,
I agree with what you have stated.  The thing is,  some people on this & other forums wont have a bad word said against Nick/Solutions.  If only some people opened there eyes to see the bigger picture. 

Richie.

Dennis

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2009, 07:12:44 pm »

Mike Halliday

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 07:13:17 pm »
Goron, Joe mentioned a word that is the very crux of my argument 'equality'

like you said....Both companies you have mentioned have their friends that will come on and mention their products

just a couple more searches;

people who have praised or mentioned solutions ...55 pages

people who have praised or mentioned cleansmart ...8 pages

and this is just there names, is we put their products into the equation then it will be an even greater difference.

is this 'equality'?

this is my last post on this as we won't agree but please remember we are discussing the subject not arguing it.  ;) ;)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 07:19:53 pm »
Statistics don't lie but 2 things you could consider

1. Suppliers gets their customers to champion their product
2. Some people will shout about things form the roof tops

Shaun

Joe H

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 07:32:22 pm »
but I have not mentioned "equality"

so that twice you said I mentioned a word when I have not.

In my posts, and you can waste your time doing searches if you want to, I have also mentioned I use cleaning fluids or goods from Chemspec, Craftex, Hydramaster, Prochem, Amtech, Altec, Cimex, Express Cleaning Supplies and no doubt others that I cant even be bothered to remember - which shows that I must be a "mate" of all of them.

Fraser Thom

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2009, 07:40:20 pm »
Mike I don't really understand your post.  I use John Kelly at Restormate for my chemicals - a company I didn't know existed when I started in this business early last year. 

Why do I use him?  Because off the glowing references he has received on this very forum.  Surely that's what this place is all about.

Fraser

gwrightson

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2009, 07:59:52 pm »
exactly fraser,

because of the glowing refrences J kelly has recieved,

I have yet to read a post that has any thing detrimental said against john and Lynn,

on the other hand ::)   ;)

I dont know how long exacly you have been frequening these forums Fraser, but a fair number did feel a little agrieved  with a certain person.

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Joe H

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2009, 08:28:07 pm »
Your right Geoff.
I too only hear good things about John and Lynn - and I would agree because I too use them and find that to be so.

If the reference to a "fair number feel aggrieved with a certain person" is Nick then why not say it.
Assuming it is Nick, I agree with you that a "fair number feel aggrieved" with him, but on the other hand a fair number are happy with the service they get.
So what is wrong to express facts about the service received from any supplier - as long as it is factual.
and any comments surely hold more weight if the person expressing them has first hand experience of the service.
Ive heard the grumbles about Nick, Ive taken them on board BUT I do like to form my own opinions on matters based on MY experiences - thats why I can say I have had good service from Cleansmart, Restormate and Solutions. (the 3 businesses are listed in alphabetical order so I cannot be accused of any preference).

Len Gribble

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2009, 10:00:03 pm »
The word solution is banded about we know what that is! What about cleaning agent that’s what it is! Then put a brand name to it. ;D

A friend and I were on our way to a commercial job today he ask me if he could borrow a tool for Friday sorry need it! He got on his blackberry searched the web came up with a couple and decided, the Plonker forgot his card, so I offered mine, did not ask who he was buying from nor or would I put any names forwards. Got a new tool yesterday and some chem.’s give it a month or so I may sing from the rooftops.

Goron

Like you ant got any association! But like you put down the gauntlet (challenge) machine did not arrive, new is good very tight old bit like wife are you going to tell your customer your machine ant no good ;D

Ken

With the up most respect I call it as I see! It not happy with the banking/political fertility! ;D

Shaun

Not that impressed with champion

Len 8)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)