Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dianegreenwood

Settle, North Yorkshire - Holiday Let Changeover Service
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:09 pm »
Hi all

Anyone interested in providing a holiday let changeover service for the season in Settle, North Yorkshire.  If yes, then contact me through my website as I have a FREE introduction for you as its a bit out of my area.

Cheers

Diane

www.freshlymaid.co.uk

Scotbrite

Re: Settle, North Yorkshire - Holiday Let Changeover Service
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 08:04:12 pm »
Hi Diane,
Hope you don't mind. I had a look at your web site, it is VERY well done and you have really pulled out all the stops with the service you provide. Do you find it is worth providing all these extras ie flowers etc and what sort of take up do you have.Iwould like to do something like this but don't think it would take off where i am,
Regards,
Ron

Collybolly

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 01:34:39 am »
contact me through my website
I contacted you last week and have not heard from you.

wilclean

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:44:59 am »
Sent you a e-mail from your website 3 weeks ago and nothing. So why post something on the cleanitup forum with a link and not reply ??????????

Scotbrite

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 05:26:37 pm »
Diane hasn't been back on since posting this i have not had a reply either,
Ron

dianegreenwood

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 12:04:53 am »
Apologies all, I have been incredibly busy! 

I have given the lady in question all your contact details, however it was quite an urgent enquiry and nobody contacted me for 2 weeks so I think the opportunity probably passed us by.

I will put a deadline if I post another lead on the site as I simply tell people I will post on a forum I use which is full of great cleaning companies and if someone responds I will forward their details to you. 

I do this out of courtesy to the person who has taken the trouble to call me and also to hopefully help people out on the site.

Cheers

Diane