Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

fibresafe

Hardly Used Rotovac For Sale New
« on: April 04, 2005, 01:52:27 pm »
Hardly Used Rotovac Power Wand For Sale

These retail at over £2000.00 new + VAT - this unit can't have seen more than 10 hours work.

Works with any portable or truck mounted hot water extraction machine (100-500 psi, two vac motors recommended).

If you've seen one of these wands in action before, you'll already know how good they are. If you have a portable, attach this wand and bring your system up to truck mount standards. If you have a truck mount, no-one will be able to touch your cleaning with one of these.

With a normal wand, you might be able to manage 60 passes a minute - getting gradually more and more tired as the day goes on. But the Rotovac passes over each carpet fibre at a rate of approximately 1500 passes per minute!

And the motors do the work for you.

1500 passes per minute all day long, with a fraction of the effort!

Both the Service Master and Rainbow International franchises use these power heads - and the franchises test a lot of machines and only use the best.

For more information about this wand, type 'rotovac' into your search engine. You should be able to find the main website, which has a demonstration on it.

I don't recommend using this machine on low nap berbers, cords etc. It's excellent for cleaning anything with a pile (cut pile, twists, velours, shag pile etc.).

This unit can't have seen more than 10 hours use. It gets in the way a bit in my little van, so I keep it indoors - consequently it doesn't get much use. I'd rather have a cracking good holiday this year, instead of a machine that I hardly ever use. Hence this sale.

Condition

Hardly used. There are slight chips to the paintwork on one side of the machine head only. This is due to my manual wand resting on top of it in the van - not due to use (the other side is in perfect condition). Other than that, it's in near perfect condition and perfect working order.

This is a rare opportunity to buy a harldy used Rotovac, at a fraction of the normal price.

This machine is being sold on ebay, the listing starts at 8.45pm 4.4.05. See full details and pictures if you might be interested.

Good luck with it and thanks for reading.