Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: I give up
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2009, 09:22:37 pm »
seems wierd to me that you don't want your competitors to know who you are  (cos that will be detrimental to your business) but your willing to give them "good" advice, you said your self there on this forum. strange way of doing things.
are you the secret millionaire!
admit it, i sussed you out.
not nice getting barred for sensible comments is it?
derek

Dave_Lee

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2009, 09:42:13 pm »
Colin I think you have your Mikes mixed up, Mike Boxall is the one you should be addressing.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2009, 09:48:24 pm »
Yes Dave

Mike Boxall Owner

Mike Halliday 'Moderator'

Mike Osbourne I know my place....

clinton

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2009, 10:07:41 pm »
Mike ;D

will_turton

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2009, 10:12:24 pm »
 why are half of you lot spitting your dummy out over a profile, i havent filled most of my profile in, am i bothered no, so whats all this who are you, am up my own arse stuff???  its just a forum
 billy

Paul_Ashworth

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2009, 10:16:56 pm »
Billy,
We all know who you are !! and IF anybody wanted to find out who you are, where your from they only need to look at your website  :D

Paul

mark dew

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:38 pm »
When the window cleaning section gets too friendly it's always a good laugh coming over to this section. The majority on that side don't have valid profiles.
Where's michael winner when you need him?
"Calm down dear, it's only a forum."  :o

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2009, 10:26:49 pm »
Nice site Will.

Vacuum has one c and two u u

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2009, 10:34:49 pm »
If I had 3 vans and the family working for me and was successful, I wouldn't want my profile on here for my competitors to see, when I think about it ??? ??? ???

Colin has wrote some very helpful and positive posts IMO. If there's ever been anything anyone has wrote that I don't agree with or think is a bit offensive (which is a lot). I feel I am big enough and bold enough to disregard them and get on with reading the golden nuggets of advice.

robert meldrum

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2009, 10:44:07 pm »
Colin

Little Derek's like a dog with a bone and that's being polite.................looking back to August there were similar posts flying around about Jim Neal !

Colin finney

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2009, 10:55:01 pm »
Colin, thanks for that, its nice to know that there are some fair minded people out there and not just a bunch of hyprocritical yes men.

Robert, if I had a dog that disturbed I would do the decent thing and put the poor thing down ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Col

derek west

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:00 pm »
robert and simon colin

get a room guys.

derek

robert meldrum

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:47 pm »
Sometimes they're just little yappy creatures, that eventually calm down and become loyal friends, but often people are drawn to the yappy ones, finding them amusing.

I've been guilty of presumption myself,  when "new posts" don't sound right and got it wrong on a couple of occasions.

Derek

Why are you so vindictive and bloody minded...............I don't know what went on between you and S G, but he has built a very impressive business over a number of years, as have a number of others you've seen fit to criticise. Most are too polite to reply , or comment.

I have no idea who C F is, but his contribution has been perfectly acceptable, unlike a number of yours.

clinton

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2009, 11:31:27 pm »
Robert

Your the scotish guy arnt you ???

Wondered where you had gone.

Glynn

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2009, 11:32:56 pm »
Derek,
Do you really believe that this Colin is Simon ?
Simon has far more pressing family issues to deal with at the moment than to be masquerading as someone else.
I thought you as one individual with your wife being ill might see this ?. maybe not though.
Regards
Glynn

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2009, 11:36:29 pm »
This forum is full of egos I think all of us should be a little more respectful, Yes Derek is a bit too sharp for his own good sometimes and Yes Robert you do come on here for an arguement but if it carries on like this we will all get banned or the carpet cleaning section will get closed down.

The fact that CF doesn't want to fill in his profile but has plenty of information to hand out does sound well 'dodgy' but if you don't like what he is saying just skip past it, no harm done.

Sometimes I can understand why other cleaners bypass this forum you lot act like bloody chavs sometimes.

Shaun

Darren O

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2009, 11:42:36 pm »
I dont no who Colin is couldnt care less but i would rather read his posts than some crap about Wii and how much Beer they drink.

Jim Gibbard

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2009, 11:58:35 pm »
I think the way things are going, they will replace Coronation Street with this forum.

What is all this fuss about?  It really is getting out of hand.

If you don't want to kiss and make up - move on!!

Jim G
www.spic-n-span.co.uk
Cleaning is our Game - Excellence is our Aim !!!

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2009, 12:35:30 am »
Nice site Will.

Vacuum has one c and two u u

Will

I can't spell either, I thought I was pointing something out you could change if you knew about it. No need to slang me off on another forum!

Sorry you took it the wrong way.

robert meldrum

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:29 am »
Couldn't agree more Shaun, we should be respectful, but hold on, that's why I posted, or was I mistaken in my interpretation of those posts !!!

I certainly agree about the chavs comment, but suspect our idea of who fits the chav label, might be different.

Anyway, have a good weekend