This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

Re: Challenge to Ionics
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2008, 08:00:21 pm »
Reach and Clean ;D

Paul Coleman

Re: Challenge to Ionics
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2008, 10:46:36 pm »

When their was a comparison made in the BWCA mag, carbon modular poles were specifically excluded from the testing.  Can't recall the reason given. 

No they weren't.

Some carbon modular poles were excluded (such as the Super-LiteŽ2 which had recently been introduced) - The paragraph in the Autumn 2007 Issue 10 PWC Magazine said that "We did not test (these) poles....... as they are simply not robust enough for the job of window cleaning, regardless of what some suppliers claim."

The Unger CarbonTec pole was included in the test, but window cleaners that liked such modular poles were dismissed as "fanboys".

OK Alex.  I wasn't  correct then as the Unger pole was included.  I do recall that there was some type of exclusion but not the exact wording.  Thanks for clarifying.  I was just checking through the back issues and typically, probably the only one that is missing is the one with the pole test in it.  Such is life.

what you keep them  :o :o

you will be on ironics christmas list next year ;)

There seems to be at least one thing of interest to me in each issue.  Maybe I should just scan the bits I find interesting and dump the magazines as I'm going through a de-cluttering phase.