This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

leander

Pulex 'Stutzy'
« on: March 10, 2005, 12:32:28 am »
Is this item available in the UK yet. If so, what makes it better than it's predecessors?

Philip Hanson

Re: Pulex 'Stutzy' New
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 12:51:10 am »
Yes it is available here.

The Stutzy is a very well designed squeegee.

It has a slightly longer handle, you might wonder what difference this makes, but when you hold it, it immediately feels more balanced.

It is lightweight, at least as light as any other squeegee.  I have tried some newer brands over the last few months, and often the weight lets them down.  For example the new Glidex Squeegee by Raven Seals is very nicely designed and looks pro, but its just too heavy.  Not the Stutzy

It has a small lever which locks the channel and rubber in place, but importantly-it has a double-lock action so to change the rubber, you dont have to remove the channel, and neither will the channel slide around either.

If you don't like Pulex's rubbers or channel, the handle will take any other manufacturer's channel instead.

You really have to try it to appreciate it.  I liked it instantly.

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

leander

Re: Pulex 'Stutzy'
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 07:51:27 pm »
Thanks for that Philip, must give it a try. I love new stuff!!